When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Pilot

watcher

You have every right to want some communication.....!!!!!!

eddie is a slacker

I paid him over 3 weeks ago. Tracking would help me to find out if the watch is either in customs or whether Parcelforce has lost it as they did at xmas with a watch! I'm patient only to a point then I become irritated beyond beleif! :animal_rooster:

Chill - you will all get your watches.

If u can't wait, or u want ultra-personal service, go to an AD & drop $$$ on the real thing.

Sorry but I've been around these parts for too many damn years - and I have reached my limit with all the "waiting for so long, no tracking #, ...," stuff.

Regards,

O.G. Eunomians

I know... No offense to us veterans & new members. But I have been hearin' lots of gripes as of late.

It's ok, I know folks get worried - I don't blame them. Maybe it's my Bushido upbringing, but I keep my gripes to myself.

Cheers

PS. I will admit that I did loose control after months & months during the last Crazy Sale :ph34r:

I know... No offense to us veterans & new members. But I have been hearin' lots of gripes as of late.

It's ok, I know folks get worried - I don't blame them. Maybe it's my Bushido upbringing, but I keep my gripes to myself.

Cheers

PS. I will admit that I did loose control after months & months during the last Crazy Sale :ph34r:

LOL, didn't we all?!

Re: tracking numbers, I just forget about them since they so rarely work, and go about my life and, Viola, one day it shows up. What a nice surprise!

No stress.

Me three, I learned a long long time ago in another galaxy not to look at tracking numbers.

When I first started buying thru TRC, I remember getting anxious concerning delivery times, only to find out on a few occassions that the damn watch never even made out of Taiwan. Since then I just wait for it to show up. Of course 30 (+) days can get pretty old, but three or 4 years ago it seemed that 30(+) days was a short time to wait for an order from TTK.

Oh, oh, did I say that?

I guess I have got used to 3 days from River! He will be missed! Only bought once from Neil and that was a long time ago now.

Eddie has been good in the past and I think the issue is with his contacts in Taiwan not being very efficient. Also I guess the timing for this watch after the CNY was not condusive either.

Just got tracking on 3/19, accepted in Taiwan on 3/22, coming soon. I'm sure everyone's shipments are enroute. I keep in mind that Eddie Murphy works with his associates in Taiwan who handle the shipping aspects for him. I know if they lag, it's a reflection on Fast Eddie but let's not forget...this is an EDDIE LEE EXCLUSIVE. If every dealer had this watch and every dealer was making lightning fast deliveries, I too would be anxious...and this is no mythical "unicorn" watch, it exists and members are getting them daily...and so will I in the next few days.

:victory:

I remember those old TRC days, too. After experiencing serious waiting times back in the day, I sorta got used to waitin' around. It certainly was not unusual to get a watch a month later.

I know times have changed, but the game is still the same :lol:

Happy hunting to all!

-Euno

I have bought many watches in the past from eddie...

He was always the fastest of the dealers

My last experience with his honesty and communication was the worst I have had with a dealer since I got into reps.

Eddie used to be one of the fastest, same like River and quite some of the dealers... lately it seems to me i hear more people complaining... and i don't mean the newbie wining...

Eddie delivered a bracelet that was omitted in a prior order to me last week, after I whined about it for about two months. Yeah, that's not a rave review or anything, but people who aren't trying anymore don't do stuff like that. So I think he's still in business and still cares. I'm sympathetic to you guys, but I think he'll deliver.

Quit whining.....He WILL deliver....I recieved my watch three days after I paid for it.(he gave mea tracking number)...He was super fast and we talked everyday via email......He even included a couple extras FOR FREE!!!! GREAT DEALER ........He will come thru as always...and after you guys get your watch you will say "EDDIE LEE IS THE BEST"...lol..

sigh......

Quit whining.....He WILL deliver....I recieved my watch three days after I paid for it.(he gave mea tracking number)...He was super fast and we talked everyday via email......He even included a couple extras FOR FREE!!!! GREAT DEALER ........He will come thru as always...and after you guys get your watch you will say "EDDIE LEE IS THE BEST"...lol..

I feel like whining today. No response from Eddie, No tracking to prove it has even been sent and no watch today either. My last correspondance from Eddie was 10 days ago saying he did not have my tracking number but it would arrive early last week. Well it didn't and that is what annoys me. I'm getting very bored of this now and the excitment of seeing this watch is slowly dissapearing!

I know i'm not a newbie and should no better but this has now become the worst deal I've done in my 4 years of rep collecting and probably the last.

I'm ready for the comments!!! :thumbdown:

Eddie has sent me tracking tonight and for some reason has posted out another watch today hence the unusual delay I guess. I wonder where the first one is???

If you didn't get a tracking number at all maybe the watch was seized at the post office or before it left the country of origin?