When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ever Disapointed With Your Watch Choice for the Day?

smalls

I woke up this morning and picked a watch like usual, but when I got to work I was wondering what in the world possessed me to grab my quartz Seiko from the watch box..... I mean it's a great watch and everything, but all day whenever I check the time, I'm wishing I would have grabbed my SMP. This isn't the first time this has happened so I was wondering if any of you guys ever put on a watch and get tired of it by midday or wished you would have put on something else? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LOL...you guys crack me up, just what I needed after reading all the negative stuff around here lately. Sir-Lancelot, I'm just across the river from Augusta. People are startin' to crowd in for the Masters tournament next week. Should be a good time though :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The only watch I've really been disappointed with was the IWC FAJ. It looked stunning in the pics but didn't do it in 'the flesh' - too lightweight compared to my 183, I couldn't tell the time at a glance (maybe it was my eyes, it had the steel coloured hands), wasn't sure about white dial. So it got flipped on here and went to a better home.

Bloody pleased I hadn't spent