When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who got the most snow this winter?

Nanuq

Our record for the most snowfall in a month has been broken. We received 283 inches of snow ... almost 24 feet ... in December 2006.

We are on pace to pass our annual record of 1,116 inches set during the 1997-1998 winter season. That's 93 feet of snow.

:tu:

Whew Rob, that's something! And knowing you, you're right proud of that stat.

This Easter Sunday in Chicago we're having the weather we should have had on Christmas when it reached 55 degrees, yuck.

It's been in the 30s for days with snow flurries, it should be in the 50s and rainy.

Thank you global warming.

I am in the western rockies, and this ski season was the worst in the last 22 years.

We are currently 52% or normal. For me it was the least amount of Alpine ski days in 35 years.

Three decent powder storms from Dec 15th to March 15th. We normally have snow in my front yard from October 15th till May 15th. This year I have NO snow in my yard.

For skiers this season SUCKED. Global warming?..You bet.

Our record for the most snowfall in a month has been broken. We received 283 inches of snow ... almost 24 feet ... in December 2006.

We are on pace to pass our annual record of 1,116 inches set during the 1997-1998 winter season. That's 93 feet of snow.

:tu:

We have a monthly budget of 20,000 for snow removal for our stores in Anchorage...

Sometimes I think I should switch industries...

Snow removal is big business in Alaska...

TT