When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

****Win A Hublot Big Bang or Xbox 360 for a Dollar****

Guest overboosted

Guest overboosted

******moving this in here for a little more privacy*********

So as I said before, I came across a brand new unopened Xbox 360 Premium console.

It is a US version, which will work with NTSC-U/C games. It is the standard version you get in stores in North America.

I am holding a raffle for it as I already have one and don't need another. Also to make things more relavent to the board there is an additional prize, a brand new Hublot Big Bang SS version. It is in new condition in my hands working great! I have held succesful raffles for watches before back in the old days at watchtrader, and have been around here, there, and TRC, so most of you should be familiar with me and that I am not going to take the money and run.

Tickets will be $1.00 each. Buy as many as you like.

There will be 2 winners drawn. 1st and 2nd place. 1st gets his/her choice between the 2 prizes or $400, 2nd place gets to chose from the remaining prize(s) or $350.

For cash prizes I will send a Money order in US,,,,or Western Union or some other way for out of the country.

I will cap the ticket sales at a maximum of 900 tickets. This allows for me to ship the prizes, wherever in the world they need to go, cover my costs, and donate a chunk to the board for upkeep and what not. Forums are not free and can get expensive to run.

Raffle will be video taped and results will be posted by video here.

Xbox and watch will be shipped with tracking and express so there should be no room for error.

If by some chance I cannot get near 900 tickets sold, I will just hold the raffle after a week or so and not worry about the money I lost. I don't mind, as this place has been a great home for me for the last year.

I will get pics of the items in hand tonight.....I am away from home right now. Here are some generic pics, but the same as the prizes.

231942-11943.jpg231942-11944.jpg

231942-11945.jpg

231942-11946.jpg

It should be stated that our good dealer Joshua aka Jos_nana aka www.watchwindersworld.com aka Perfect Clones donated $200 towards the Xbox costs. With nothing to gain for him!!!! I thank him for that, and so should the winners. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overboosted posted earlier that he purchased the xbox from a friend. It would seem Josh donated $200 towards reimbursing him, as the roceeds from the raffle will be donated.

In essence donating $200 to the raffle while making sure OB was taken care of

...please correct me if I am mistaken.

and im in for 15 :1a:

Heeeyy now, I clicked the Paypal button and got this message,,,,

You have entered unsupported characters for this field. Current available language character types are: European, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Thai. Please try again.

Like I'm sorry but English is the only language I know :wounded1:

Ken

Guest overboosted

Correct Physher007,,,,i got the xbox a week ago,,,asked Josh if he wanted to donate a watch,,,but instead he donated money towards the xbox, or Big Bang, however you want to look at it.

Guest overboosted

********UPDATE********

Lets bring the cap down to 900 to account for Josh's donation.

Also I am adding choices of cash prizes in caes you don't want a Big bang or Xbox. Then if both winners want cash, I will just sell the Xbox on ebay and the BB here.

That way you can buy the watch of your choice!!!!

Please don't use the prize money for your car payment :) Let's keep it in the community

Guest overboosted
Heeeyy now, I clicked the Paypal button and got this message,,,,

Like I'm sorry but English is the only language I know :wounded1:

Ken

i got this earlier one time,,,,but then I tried again and it went away...if not PM me

P.S.

make sure to see the new improved terms on my last post,,,,i hate page breaks :)