When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trade section removed

Admin

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those interested, there's a thread discussing this on one of the other boards (forgive me if I don't provide a link). No admins have weighed in yet, but there has been a proposal to take the board private, restrict access to members only, and possibly flush out all people who have zero posts. Just a proposal, but I think it makes a lot of sense. I think the boards could take a lesson from some of the torrent sites out there, which have similar restrictions.

It sucks, for sure. But we need to "fly under the radar"as By-tor said a while back. We have been way to public, and it has bit us in the ass. If the purge of low and no posts members occurs I may get flushed here and at trc. But it may be a price that some of us may have pay.

Edited by COOP

I agree with Coop about the flushing. I joined rwg and the-other-site-that-dare-not-bare-its-name back in November of last year, but only recently began posting. For me, it's more important to preserve the safety and stability of the forum. The way I look at it is if I get flushed out now, I won't be happy about it, but I'd much prefer losing my membership temporarily and having a forum to come back to.

I am member of several other forums, and it is not unheard of to have to pay to be a part of them. I think this would be good policy. I have not been here terribly long, but the first thing I did was up to VIP membership.

I agree, drop the low post count members and make "VIP" membership mandatory. I am constantly amazed at the number of non-VIP that like to discuss the happenings of the board.

I don't mean to sound elitist, as I clearly have no higher standing than any other, but the lack of support astonishes me.

I think this would help to eliminate the newbie issues that have been springing up, as well as keeping out watchful eyes

My 2 cents :penguin:

VIP membership is a start, but as I stated elsewhere, we also need some sort of ID verification, otherwise whats to stop anyone from "paying their way in".

By the way, I am not a vip here, but I am elsewhere.

Edited by COOP

we all knows that this time would comming... it begans with paypal issues, fedex issues... customs issues for EU members and now remove of trade section. And more issues will come soon

we are all under observation... long long time ago.

i have never sold any rep???... even so many problems... closed paypal accounts over and over again... customs issues...

why?

we all risk here our liberty... be careful friends. They will kick us... the time will come and they will jail one of us... maybe me as first... maybe you.

now I am really scared!!! :whistling:

we all knows that this time would comming... it begans with paypal issues, fedex issues... customs issues for EU members and now remove of trade section. And more issues will come soon

we are all under observation... long long time ago.

i have never sold any rep???... even so many problems... closed paypal accounts over and over again... customs issues...

why?

we all risk here our liberty... be careful friends. They will kick us... the time will come and they will jail one of us... maybe me as first... maybe you.