When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trade section removed

Admin

The trading section has been removed. We had to do this to avoid having the website shut down by The Federation of the Swiss Watch. Also, all dealers will be removed as dealers and links to photoalbums, etc will be removed. We are sorry about this and will get back to you with more information.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they dont have the legal ground to stop us from selling used items. But i am no lawyer...

They don't need any legal grounds to stop us dealing, it's our hosts that are running scared.

Ken

1. This is NO joke

2. Selling replica watches is illegal pretty much everywhere in the world so I don't think you need to be a lawyer to understand that they have ground to ask our ISP for our suspension.

3. We'll see if we can find a solution to this somehow. Maybe not a new trade area, but another solution ;)

lets not over-react my friend. It is not the end of time.

It may be 1 step back for now, but the solution wil be 2 steps forward.

Quite!

As said elsewhere, this is a mere speedbump in the life of repnuts.

For every problem, there is a solution (or two or three)

Just may take a little time to find it.

Peace people.

Offshore

Really not surprising. Reps have a history of being cheap cheezy knockoffs, and posed no threat to the swiss watch market. With the advent of the high quality 1 to 1 reps that we have been seeing lately, watch enthusiasts are very likely to settle for a high quality rep over a high priced gen. It was only a matter of time before something like this would happen, and I fear that it will get much worse in the coming years. I've justified buying more watches than I need simply because I view this as a short term hobby, and that one day it will all be shut down.