When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new house= no reps :(

flavor flav

right now i am regretfully unloading all my reps @TRC so i can have more money to put down on my new house.. very sad days :( i will continue to provide all modification services and help out as much as i can here.. i'll have to survive on my genuine collection for now untill i get settled in. i have only 10 reps left now! they will be all gone soon..... :black_eye:

233924-11636.jpg

thats the pitty flav, but look at the bright side of t :) now you know most reps are like and you will rebuild yourself a perfect watch collection :) lets say thats the new opportunity for ya :p

and it couldnt be me if i would not say that I wish I could only have 10 reps and I wouldnt mind that all :p

Sorry to hear about the rep situation, but owning your own house is a great thing, as long as you plan to live there for at least a few years. Rather than focus on the loss, focus on what you will be gaining.

But excuse me, I guess I have to head over to TRC to see if I can help out.

good luck, the house is always worth it

and the upside is, as soon as you get back in - the reps will be better!!! :)

i wanted that damn california dial custom but - no $$ :)

one of my favorites!!

custom unbranded pam Ti 036 case, fat crown and crowngaurd, AR, genuine swiss 6497, cannon fix, base 47mm california dial modded to fit the 44mm case. very nice bob strap. no pam markings but on caseback.

234152-11534.jpg

234152-11535.jpg

I'm in the similar boat like you, I look at everyone of those watches over TRC, i really like the Pam (111?)with rubber strap and the Ferrari 8 but I can't pull the trigger to PM you cuz I need to svae up some $$ for a "rock" :D

good luck with the sale....they are all very nice for a finish watch.

**Edit.... I decide to take FF's advice to get a smaller rock and buy one of his watch :whistling:

I hope when "she" find out.....I won't become this :black_eye:

I'm in the similar boat like you, I look at everyone of those watches over TRC, i really like the Pam (111?)with rubber strap and the Ferrari 8 but I can't pull the trigger to PM you cuz I need to svae up some $$ for a "rock" :D

it's ok....just get a smaller rock LOL!

Why not drop the rock idea and get the 111 and Ferrary, keep 111 and give her the Ferrari instead...then quicky duck :bicycle:

Good luck with your new house...I too have to believe it soon.

The wifey wants a bigger kitchen, new bathroom, new restroom and new floor :black_eye:

No more wathes for me this year :cry:

it's ok.... down payment is made.. now i can start over :) i'm going for some gens first this time :) turns out i didn't need to sell them all, just to find a better interest rate LOL! but they are all sold but 4 right now and i have alot of money left over... paneristi here i come :)