When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Inge

Guest uomo1001

Guest uomo1001

Ingenieur Automatic, Ref. IW322801

in stainless steel with stainless steel bracelet The new Ingenieur Automatic has a 40 millimetre stainless steel case and the manufacturer's 80111 calibre, making it ideal for the smaller wrist. As before, it is distinguished by the legendary winding mechanism, the Pellaton winding system, but now offers visual access to the technology of the movement thanks to the sapphire case back. The new Ingenieur Automatic is flatter and lighter, a big plus for wearing comfort.

Efficiency, durability and puristic design are the unmistakable characteristics of the Big Ingenieur, and its 45.5 millimetre case makes an immediate impression. What's new is the unique construction that allows an even more thorough look: IWC has deliberately left out the soft iron inner case in order to use a sapphire case back. This change offers a full view of the extremely interesting movement; it also reduces the case height, thus increasing the wearing comfort of the watch. >><< The dial design underscores the character of the Ingenieur: The easy-to-read date is placed at

6 o'clock while the seven-day power reserve display is at 3 o'clock, with the last day indicated in red.

This model is tough! The contemporary combination of stainless steel and black high-tech ceramic zirconium oxide combine with the integrated shock absorbers to produce an extremely robust case with a diameter of 44 millimetres. As with the other Ingenieur innovations, the view to the inner workings of the timepiece is open: the sight of the manufacturer's 80111 calibre will always be a beacon of hope for certain watch-lovers as well as bringing the unique qualities of this model to light

post-4742-1176733469_thumb.jpg

post-4742-1176733477_thumb.jpg

post-4742-1176733484_thumb.jpg

The 45 7 days PR :Jumpy:

another reson we need the 5001 movment

let me see now ,,,, The Big pilot , The Port Auto :wub: , and now the INGI

I dont care if the rep movment has a 7 days PR or a 42h PR ,,, just PR indicator at 9 will do

delaers makers , please please rep the movment

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

These would be great to be repped (I love the first one a lot), and would add a bit of sex-appeal to the current non-chrono Ingies.

I've been looking for an Ingenieur, but gave up, as the only one I really liked was the Crhono version, which I did not want to buy due to the modified movement...

Let's hope.

• 2 weeks later...