When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristcheck!

eunomians

I have decided that I will remain with the aviator/pilot theme...

So today I strapped on this fine WWII specimen. The case is solid silver, with a diameter of 42mm. Nice and large, but not too large. In essence, it is very wearable, and it does not look like a hockey puck attached to the wrist :p

235682-11316.jpg

235682-11317.jpg

235682-11318.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha

You actually bought one of these?

I don't have one of the Silberstein's, but what is so funny to you any way that you want to laugh at other people's watch, as long as it's not some true bad canal st. rep, it's all fair game here in my opinion.

I don't have one of the Silberstein's, but what is so funny to you any way that you want to laugh at other people's watch, as long as it's not some true bad canal st. rep, it's all fair game here in my opinion.

I suspect Corgi is thinking that such comments, which are quite tollerated at RWGI, also flies as humor here... :black_eye:

No fresh pic, I'm afraid, but this is still what I'm wearing and plan to wear for quite a while (although I will probably wear my Submariner to my Gran's funeral on tuesday. I'd hoped the SMP I'd ordered with my 'inheritance' from her would have arrived in time, but I don't think that's gong to happen)

236688-11129.jpg

@ teejay: my condolences. Hope your SMP will arrive on time.

Thanks Scoobs. She'd been ill for quite a while (and was 94) so it wasn't unexpected... Unless the watch arrives either tomorrow or first thing monday morning (before we have to start travelling) I don't think it'll arrive in time. To be honest, I'm not expecting it for at least another 10 days... Pics and review once it arrives though :)