When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dunnys

sapphire ghost

a spy from DZ.

Ah yes, I see now... Dunny Zone... protectors of original dunnies, the world round.

Just look out that the Australian Federation of W.C. Producers, doesn't become involved.. they wield a giant fist ...especially in the replica Dunny market!

Just maybe , we need to send a couple of blueprints to our Asian friends... although I will bet they will mispell Caroma... or worse still, etch "skid marks" on the bowl sides ....indelibly :(

Ah yes, I see now... Dunny Zone... protectors of original dunnies, the world round.

Just look out that the Australian Federation of W.C. Producers, doesn't become involved.. they wield a giant fist ...especially in the replica Dunny market!

God, don't I know it!

The AFWCP doesn't fool around....never even gave this poor RDG member a chance to pull his britches back up....

(By the way, he's fine now - it was just the shock of being confronted by the AFWCP lawyers.)

236141-11228.jpg

On a lighter side, here's a rare photo of TTK and some pals doing a pressure-test on some new models....

Nothing replaces QC!

236141-11229.jpg

'Always room for one more, mate!':

High-spirited GTG of the Australian RDG membership. Ken, C-Stone, Offshore and the gang having the time of their lives....

236141-11230.jpg

Yes, a shock like that is bound to leave "markings" on the bowl, not normally seen :whistling:

Just hope that a bowl so destroyed, is not ever used in the replication process, it would drive some more anal members of the RDG to drink..... just thought about that last comment.... anal was not the best choice of words... but then again, some of those rep guys cannot be categorised any other way.... Hmmmm... ANAL?

Maybe its actually the R A G?

Not a whole lot of people into collecting Dennies anyway....

Could sapphire ghost have meant Denny's?

Hmmm, possibly... or maybe he meant funnies... and he's added another to his collection by starting this thread :brow::blink:

Of course, in the U.S. 'Dunnies' are known as Porta-Potties.

Here, the Prez and the unique PP1 - a real beauty...

236168-11215.jpg

President Bush waves as he exits Porta-Potty One where he presided over an economic conference near a Detroit area construction site on Thursday, January 24, 2007. (LaWaque/Speuters)