When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO 42mm ETA 4th Gen just arrived from Andrew

OrangeSpoon

Its the nickel plated ETA, in my experience a really nice smooth movement thats going great for me for over 6 months. My "favorite" movement!

thats good to hear, cheers!

i forgot to mention for those interested in getting one of these that the lume seems very good to me and meets the expectations generated by ByTor's great review

237106-10976.jpg

Wear it well. I have the black version and it's a great watch. One thing that bothered alot of people with this version is the placement of the Omega symbol (previously, it was not corretly positioned - too closed to the word Omega). But your's seem to be positioned correctly.

Question - on your insert using the pic above, is there only side of the black triangle with the orange outline?

Wear it well. I have the black version and it's a great watch. One thing that bothered alot of people with this version is the placement of the Omega symbol (previously, it was not corretly positioned - too closed to the word Omega). But your's seem to be positioned correctly.

Question - on your insert using the pic above, is there only side of the black triangle with the orange outline?

yeah only one side of the triangle has the orange outline which is a shame but doesnt stand out in practice really

i think the tach 'ticks' covering the first 15 of the bezel sort of distract the eye from that

yeah only one side of the triangle has the orange outline which is a shame but doesnt stand out in practice really

i think the tach 'ticks' covering the first 15 of the bezel sort of distract the eye from that

Contact Andrew - he'll get the correct insert for ya.

- Nice pearl

- Perfect aligned and positioned Omega symbol

- Perfect aligned hour markers

- Smooth nickel plated ETA 2824

- No end link gap issue (as far as I can tell)

- No clasp gap issues (as far as I can tell)

Boy... you got one heck of a watch there.

Wear it well!

Edited by Rolexman