When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111H with Custom made Metta strap on logo buckle

V

Many thanks guys.. this strap is very beautiful I must say and the reddish colour indeed goes well with all the pams.

But it is also the smell, the logo buckle and above all the history of the leather that survived after 300 years in the bottom of the sea.

THIS is the ultimate vintage strap I guess... :D

very very nice...

so ... how many straps does that make?

Don't have many straps at the moment.. I have though 3 new custom projects (like the Metta) on the process. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is my collection:

22313-1757.jpg

And 2 more photos of the Metta:

22313-1758.jpg

22313-1759.jpg

On the collection they are missing the 2 BASES (only the watches) that I have sent to Finepics for relume.

STRAPS from LEFT to RIGHT:

1. BOB 24/24 vertigo black buffalo with polished GPF buckle

2. BOB 24/24 vertigo antique calf with brushed GPF buckle

3. 212 on a HIRSCH strap with own deployment

4. 196 on BOB 24/24 vertigo wine/burgundy calf with polished GPF buckle

5. 127 fiddy on BOB 26/26 vertigo coconut calf with panerai buckle

6. 036 MM on BOB 24/24 vertigo reddish brown buffalo with brushed GPF buckle

7. 111H on CUSTOM MADE 24/24 Metta with brushed logo buckle

8. DON 24/22 shrunk calf leather strap on Panerai deployment

9. BigB HORWEEN 26/22 black cordovan with Panerai buckle

10. Europelli 26/22 brown cordovan

That's it.. I also have 2 more 24/22 straps that are not in the photo (a BOB rubberised vintage black calf and the rep carbon strap that came with the 212)

And finally the 024 (not in the photo) with a 24/22 BOB black shark strap at the moment.

I don't know how much this custom Meta costs Veni but I know Don is selling one with sewn-in buckle for 200usd..!!

I know.. but mine trust me.. was MUCH MUCH more cheaper but with a lot of effort :D

Although I believe with the logo buckle (DON has a plain one) the market value of my strap is more than 250$ :whistling:

I know.. but mine trust me.. was MUCH MUCH more cheaper but with a lot of effort :D

Although I believe with the logo buckle (DON has a plain one) the market value of my strap is more than 250$ :whistling:

I would guess more. This is an one only and unique item. Somebody will probably pay more for it.

Veni, maybe you can start your own line of straps so we all can benefit from it. LOL.

veni,

yes you go through many wonderful straps, (and it's nice to pick up a few of your cast-offs, thank you!)

but that one is absolutely the bomb.

:blowup:

Voof!

Thanks for your kind words.. Glad you liked the strap..enjoy it ;)

So now with all the great new straps you have and all that leather being turnd into straps, you planning on selling this one anytime soon ? ;):D

HA! This one is not for sale... It's my only strap that has done a tour of my watches because i love it sooooo much...

I have put it on my 111H, on my 196 and on my 036 while I was in Greece.... I could change watch but not strap :rolleyes: