When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scam Site - Beware

Dear fellow members

It has come to my attention from some members that there is someone in the Forums or maybe more than 1 person who is going around sending PMs and EMAILS in the Forums that they have a website for the members to purchase items:

http://www.724buy.com/

This site STOLEN all my pictures, descriptions and also didnt even do a watermark hide job properly at all.

BEWARE!!!! I am in NO WAY affiliated to this site and if you are UNSURE next time when you stumble upon a site with my stolen pictures, PLEASE DONT BUY from them. I am sure they are just other scam sites who are out to SCAM unaware customers. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend

ANDREW

email: trustytime@gmail.com

webstore: www.ttwristwatch.com

Balls, great big brass balls is what that guy has. The least he could have done is clear out your name on the photos. Moron. Well, that's like cons from with ebay. P.T. Barnum nailed it over 100 years ago when he said there was a sucker born every minute.

LOL, what kind of f'ing idiot first off steals pictures with watermarks, but then doesn't even bother to try and remove them???

what a toolbag

LOL, what kind of f'ing idiot first off steals pictures with watermarks, but then doesn't even bother to try and remove them???

what a toolbag

Actually it could be the kind of f'ing idiot that is spamming all our newbies..............this needs a little investigation.

Ken

Dear fellow members

It has come to my attention from some members that there is someone in the Forums or maybe more than 1 person who is going around sending PMs and EMAILS in the Forums that they have a website for the members to purchase items:

http://www.724buy.com/

This site STOLEN all my pictures, descriptions and also didnt even do a watermark hide job properly at all.

BEWARE!!!! I am in NO WAY affiliated to this site and if you are UNSURE next time when you stumble upon a site with my stolen pictures, PLEASE DONT BUY from them. I am sure they are just other scam sites who are out to SCAM unaware customers. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend

ANDREW

email: trustytime@gmail.com

webstore: www.ttwristwatch.com

Geez man, that sucks. Some people need to have their legs removed. <_<

haha its not there is much that TWG can do about it, you can't just go and kick his ass in China. Trust me, you don't want to end up in jail in China - you really don't.

Karma aspect notwithstanding, I have to agree w/ Andrew. I probably would not buy a watch from a guy who steals watermarked pics when he can get unwatermarked from the factory/distributors anyway.