When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard GTXL on Gator Strap from Watch Prince

section8

I liked the rep panerai gator strap so much on my GTXL, that I ordered a better one for it from Watch Prince. Great service, got it in 4 days or so. Anyway, here are some quick poorly lighted pics from my hotel room:

242563-9396.jpg

242563-9397.jpg

242563-9398.jpgv

And the before with the rep pam strap:

242563-9399.jpg

Final shot with the rubber strap:

242563-9400.jpg

242563-9401.jpg

For those of you looking at this watch, this is the 21j Asian version. I got it from TimeSwiss for $112. Solid movement, great build, amazingly well decorated. Best bang for your buck watch ever!

hotel room again ??? ...... dont have a house ??? :(

BTW.. nice strap :D

LOL, Yeah, i have a house, but i've barely seen it since Feb! I'm on a long term project in California, I'm only home every 2 weeks.

Fantastic strap ! There's nothing better than genuine alligator (or at least a good copy). For me, until now all leather straps from reps have revealed to be crap. That was a good excuse to choose myself all dresses for my watches ^_^

Thanks for the comments guys. The strap is about 5mm thick at the lugs, and I guess it's calf lined, pretty soft. 2 more shots

242742-9340.jpg

242742-9341.jpg

Good, I now know I'm not the only person who packs a springbar tool when I'm travelling. :Jumpy:

I knew you'd get a kick out of that :o

Egads... Only home every two weeks?! I don't know how you do it...

It's getting old, but my boss is cool and pays to fly my wife out the weekends I'm not at home. I should only be on this project another 4 weeks or so though

Well... Sounds like your boss is doing what he can to take care of you :) And you're in the home stretch now!

I hate travelling for work... I dread the thought of being away from my wife and kids for any amount of time. My day just feels incomplete without seeing them...

Nice. I did something silimar on mine. I put a 24mm Hirsch Carbon Fibre like strap with Red stitching on the watch and an aftermarket deploy on the watch. Yes, the Chaopard is 23mm but a 24mm will fit.

The Chopard deploy cannot be used on another strap and while the Chopard deploy buckle is nice the rubber strap feels really cheap.

TimeShare

• 2 months later...
I have this watch from TTK - my only complaint is the movement is really noisy, like its scraping aginst the case or something. Otherwise, highly recommended.

I have the same issue... Who knows how to fix this? Is it just missing oil? or does it need a service straigth from the dealer? To me this sounds a bit like overkill for a 75USD watch :-(

• 3 weeks later...
I have the same issue... Who knows how to fix this? Is it just missing oil? or does it need a service straigth from the dealer? To me this sounds a bit like overkill for a 75USD watch :-(

wow, thread back from the dead. At least i'm home now :D

I guess that it's a combo of possibly needing a quality service, and maybe the way the rotor was designed? The tolerances may not be as good as some higher quality movements so it makes more noise? I guess this is a quesion for The Zigmeister if he's reading.

At any rate, a $200 service for this watch is not the route I'm going to go. I love the watch, but I'm not paying more for service than I paid for it.