When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

I had returned this to PT UK cause the movement was DOA... he just sent me a new one which runs like a charm. Great customer service!!

(old picture cause my camera is gone...)

243229-9164.jpg

Love your Fortis Pugwash! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Today i wear another superrep, the IWC GST TI. Bought this rep about a year ago for about 170 Euro shipped. If I look at this watch I can't understand the high price of the Cousteau diver...

243299-9155.png

will wear this monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesda

y,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,satur

d

ay,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesda

y

,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,fri

d

ay,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,mond

a

y,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thu

r

sday,friday,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,su

n

day,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wedn

e

sday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday............. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'll be scratchin' my beard, sippin' on an ice-cold can of cerveza Cristal, tracking 2 timezones, sparkin' up a Cohiba & wearing my military fatigues this afternoon... If you catch my drift (some of you will).

243385-9137.jpg

243385-9138.jpg

I'll be scratchin' my beard, tracking 2 timezones, sparkin' up a Cohiba & wearing military fatigues this afternoon... If you catch my drift.

243388-9136.jpg

Che....I thought you were dead!!!!

And they say Bond was Rolex's best ambassador in the early days. I guess the anti-hero wasn't a populist entity yet....about another 10 years and che could have done for the Sub what Hannibal did for fava beans.