When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for Rep with Wow factor

oakland

I have a bunch of reps, but I'm looking for something new. I have a PO and a graphite EVO. They're great, but they don't have that WOW factor. I also have a LV 277 or 227 i Forget which, and a TT Sub blue/gold. Those watches, although not as accurate, have what I'm looking for. The dial stands out, and they look great. Have any of you guys bought a rep that you were surprised at how beautiful it was? I can tell you that the LV blew me away. Again, I'm not looking for accuracy this time, just something eye catching.

And no, No watches with CZ's. I don't need bling.

Thanks

I know you have an EVO, but my vote would be another one. I have the Two tone Blue dial and I can't stop saying wow!!!

Other than that i could tell you to go for a day date in SS with the glacier blue dial and roman #'s. Either that or an all gold Breitling Bentley.

I know you have an EVO, but my vote would be another one. I have the Two tone Blue dial and I can't stop saying wow!!!

Other than that i could tell you to go for a day date in SS with the glacier blue dial and roman #'s. Either that or an all gold Breitling Bentley.

I'll look into the TT Evo and the Day date glacier blue. Great suggestions. I'm not into an all gold watch, at least not yet. Thanks.

BAJONKA BAJONKA!!!! LET THEM JUGS WOBBLE!

That damn avatar always makes me linger a little bit!

Wobble they will. Enjoy.

Breitling. Navitimer on a bracelet. Bentley (on anything). Shiny, relfective, no lame CZ, big, highly desired out in the real world.

Any Navitimer's in particular? A friend of mine got a white one from Andrew on SS bracelet, and it didn't thrill me. I think maybe blue would be more eye catching.

Thanks, If anyone else has more suggestions, please write em.

Heres a pic of the Glacier blue. Really feels nice rubbing against the bajonka bajonka's. This is a jfreeman420 Cheetah approved watch. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

BEAUTIFUL

I was actually just looking at some of our dealers pages for it, and so far no luck.

I found one with the diamonds, but no numerals. Thanks for the pic, It's definately the kind of watch I'd like. Where'd you get it?

get the roger dubuis easy diver. I havent gotten as many compliments on any other watch i own. Ive got the white pearl face version, and its beautiful.

Most people dont know what it is, but ive met a few that just bend over backwards when they spot it. I had a guy thinking it was the white gold version just two days ago. And he was wearing a gen offshore.

When i told him it was a rep, he just went bananas. "whats the point in buing gens anymore" he said.

great watch

When i told him it was a rep, he just went bananas. "whats the point in buing gens anymore" he said.

What is the point of buying Gens - I feel that I have wasted a lot of momey in the past on the Gen Rolexes I have purchased given how good some of the Rolex reps I have are right now. What a shift in thinking. - But I digress from the thread's subject - I suggest a gold plated Daydate - it is an arm grabber- Cheers

I know you have a tt sub how about a full gold sub black dial .... just like Tom Ford of Gucci fame sports ... if i didn't shell out for the daytona i would have gotten this one ... you can never have too many subs

I agree with the posts that the Breitling Bentley is an eye catching watch. I have the watch in black and white dials and 90% of the time I receive comments or questions about the watch(es) when I wear it. In addition, I have found them to be a high quality rep (i.e.: excellent screw down crown).

Another choice would be a square watch like the Monaco which catches folks eyes because of the shape but there are no good reps of this watch, that I am aware of.

TimeShare

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

I really like the TT Navitimers. And like I said before that daydate in glacier blue is pretty cool.

@ Timeshare - Which bentley's do you have? Can you post a pic?

I'd love to get a tourbillon, but I don't know if I'm up for spending the dough just yet.

I'm going to check out the roger dubius easy diver later today, and see what I think.

I certainly have some looking around to do.

Of course I won't be locking myself in a room looking at watches when my family is over for the holiday this weekend... :whistling:

Thanks.

That blue Navi World is beutifull, but for trully eye catching effects, I would agree with those who have posted already, either the gold Daydate or the SS with glacier blue dial as posted.

But truthfully, although I don't own one(yet, go with a nice full size Bentley, blue or black dial on SS band. I saw Gen at an AD, words are not enough. it's big in your face and i'm certain it weighs 20 -30 lbs :p

I'd love to get a tourbillon, but I don't know if I'm up for spending the dough just yet.

few days ago there was one tourbi at 370$ for sale...i wanted to get it (even that one!) but couldn't agree on method of payment...check it maybe is still available...

I could only imagine the BIG WOW people would say when they would see a tourbi!