When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think you will get?

Realloth

Ok… Just bear with me!

Let’s say you never heard of the Replica Watch Group and decide to buy yourself a real good Rolex Sub Rep.

As you search the Internet you run across GoReplicas and find this Ad!

http://www.goreplicas.com/index.php?action=DisplayExclusive

Select 2006 Sub

Excited that you’ve found the Best Rep ever you then send your money and wait for your watch to show up.

After X amount of days your GoReplicas package makes it to your door and you open it with excitement!

Now here is my question… What do you think you would actually get? :whistling:

Edited by Realloth

Lets just say its a lucky dip, what you may end up with might be rubbish or it might look rather good, the only thing you can say for sure is that it wont be the watch in the pecture.

Ken

Might as well post my experience with one of those sites...

Before I found all the forums, I read about replica-center and all of that...then I stumbled onto a website which had the watch I wanted for so long, a 50th anni. Rolex Submariner, "much cheaper" then all of the sites replica center recommended...I paid $170 for it, From here. Now, the million dollar question...What did I get?

Well, what I got in the mail was a CD-Rom drive...yes, you heard right, a cd-rom drive, even came with the cable to connect it! at that point I thought I was scammed...but something caught my attention...it had one of those "void if removed" stickers which is broken...which led me to open up the cd-rom drive...Surprise, surprise what was inside? A Rolex! Brilliant...how the hell did a watch inside of a cd-rom pass thru customs I have no idea...the watch I recieved was almost the same as the watch I had ordered from Andrew, except it had a skinny minute hand, bad divers extension clasp, slow date transition, etc...

We are BLESSED to have the dealers we have here.