When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

curious mailmen

cabbage

i have a very cool mailman...he knows my dog, is a good guy, gets a xmas bonus every year from my humble adobe.....but lately...with all these chinese packs comin to the door. he is definitly curious, but thus far is maintaining a professional distance from asking about them. today he definitly did the delayed leave as i ripped open the package...but i ripped open as i strolled inside so he saw nothing.

anywho...any of u rep addicts have curious post dudes?

Yeah...mine is curious, too...

I just give him a [censored] so he doesn't make a fuss. So far, so good.

Can I be your mailman?

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:whistling:

Guest Sql_pl

My mailman never actually asked about the contents of these packages but today when I had to tear a plastic bag attached to the package to sign something he said to be careful not to destroy the packaging as the marihuana may fall out of the parcel :)

i really like my DHL mailmen! he's a cool dude and if i'm not home he takes the package on his trip the next day again (even though he is not supposed to do that! according to the "rules" he has to leave a slip telling me that i have to get it myself).

i get a lot of stuff from ebay and other online trades/sales and we always talk about them packages. i usualy know when he is sick or has his day off, because i will find a slip in my mailbox :huh:

but i dont think he ever brought me a package from china. they usualy come by airmail (which are carried out by the regular mailmen) or ups/tnt/gls/dpd and those drivers seem to change everytime!

when i got my mauser he asked me "whats in there?" and i replied "a rifle!" he seemed shocked at first, but laughed... i dont think he believed me :) i never opened a package infront of him, since he just cant stay here for 20minutes, he will get in trouble by big-bad DHL! but a little small talk is okay

My mailman never actually asked about the contents of these packages but today when I had to tear a plastic bag attached to the package to sign something he said to be careful not to destroy the packaging as the marihuana may fall out of the parcel :)

LOL thats some funny stuff!

Yep.......if ever a thread was a solemn reminder of a miserable event, then this is it Dutchy, however there are moves afoot thanks to a fellow countryman of mine. ;)

JTB

Thanks my friend. However, Im being helped out by many kind members with their support, including yourself! I thank you all for your help. All the best and again Thanks a lot for helping me out here!

Floris

or ups/tnt/gls/dpd and those drivers seem to change everytime!

Yes. They do. Thats the annoying part of it all. You cant track them down and evenm if you did, no one honestly cares of customer service as the police is quite corrupt too. Its no VISIBLE maffia, but with an oil industry booming like this, no money to the poor....its bound to cause confusion/frustration.

I have no idea who leaves those slips at my door, but the people at the post office know me and I do get some strange looks from them. We were driving past the post office yesterday and my two year old said "that's the post office" and I asked her why we go there? and she said "to buy watches" funny,,,