When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK Planet Ocean is here!

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I just got my TTK PO!

No... it is not an awaited 5th gen in 45 mm.

It is a 3rd gen I got in a trade from davidws (great guy to deal with!).

It was one of the longest rep deals as it took around one month because it was held by polish customs, had to write some declarations, payed tax.

And today it arrived!

I know it is not the best current version but it was back then when I decided to get it. Looks like reps are getting outdated faster then computers nowadays :Jumpy:

Here it is:

24052-1334.jpg

24052-1335.jpg

24052-1336.jpg

And a Seamaster family pic:

24052-1337.jpg

Cheers!

Get the chrono... much sexier methinks.

I tried the 45mm version, I really didn't like it too much, the smaller one is better for -me-. The coaxial excapement is a great movement!

I would probably buy a Master Compressor over the PO... Those are substantial watches!

Guest Sql_pl

Even though I generally like chrono watches I think I prefer a regular PO over the chrono version.

Right now I am bidding on another gen, if I fail to win this auction I think I will go for a PO.

We will see.

I received TTK's original 45mm with an ETA. Frankly, it looks just as good as the new version. I know there are a few differences, but just a few (such as the red tipped second hand). The watch LOOKS just as good as the sixth (!) version:

We're all waiting for the 5th gen PO :p

Edited by ryaku

I received TTK's original 45mm with an ETA. Frankly, it looks just as good as the new version. I know there are a few differences, but just a few (such as the red tipped second hand). The watch LOOKS just as good as the sixth (!) version:

I doubt that you have a 45mm PO with ETA from Neil. He hasn't got one yet.

Actually, I made a mistake. mine does have the red tipped second hand. Don't know where the pic came from.