When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Save the Little Dutch Kid Fund

Edge

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donator list is still locate in first post.

Thanks to EVERYONE for their contribution regardless of amount all helps, and soon Dutchy will receive a BEAUTY.

Chris

Some contributors are still anonymous as I have not got a clue from their email address's who they are, andhey haven't elected to come forward as of yet. So the list is as complete as I can, but some more anonymous contributions have been received.

Ah Happy b-day we were all young "and broke" once.

Cracker

Thanks buddy!!

$20 sent.

Dude......wow! Thanks a lot my friend!!

By the way, I was watching PRIMAL FEAR, you know it?? I just got it in the mail today...I thought of you with all those jurors in a court! Talk about coincidence!

For all those that dont know the movie, see it, see it now! Twists, suspense, its amazing!

Thanks guys!!

Floris

I'll throw in a watch, but someone will have to PM an address to me.

Please, Too much, really. This fund started by Edge, then Ubi with a beautiful watch, Nanuq with a beautiful watch, then Ken with an insane offer.

I thank you very much, but this is too much. Please keep it, even if you dont want it, use it for a possible future...'problem'!

Like I said, its the thought that counts and it means tons!!

All the best,

Floris

Yeah, what gives? I was going to send a watch too........ Now provide me with your damn address.

First, "NO!"....too much!!!! I didnt lose thousands of merchandise worth! It was a setback, an obstacle, true, but with all this help its too much already!!

I feel like Im being rewarded now and I feel arrogant for even letting you guys do this!

Please admin, you have sent PM's, posts, EVEN A DONATION that I didnt even ask for as well as an up to date happening thread of the trial! and now a watch??? NO WAY!

Now stop calling me stubborn!!

Floris :)

Come on..... I'm some guy who lives in Canada, who wants to fulfill your octagonal dreams.......... ;)

I'm in a really good mood today, as I just sold my Ulysse Nardin Freak, some guy got a wonderful deal on it, and I made some extra cash too. :)

Dude, you're always in a good mood, and you know it!! :)

Congrats on your watch sale, I'm glad all is going well!

Floris

who wants to fulfill your octagonal dreams.......... ;)

I missed that comment :p Again though, I'd feel bad to accept.

All the best, and a great morning...afternoon....evening...a great day in general!!

And of course a great weekend to all!

Floris

Edited by Dutchy

Happy birthday Dutchy! The sick Pimp signs on long enough to kick you down a tidbit that I know you'll accept, and don't make me get your addy for ThomasNg...you know us Pimps have connections... :whistling:

Esmarc :pimp:

Happy birthday Dutchy! The sick Pimp signs on long enough to kick you down a tidbit that I know you'll accept, and don't make me get your addy for ThomasNg...you know us Pimps have connections... :whistling:

Esmarc :pimp:

Steve, GET YOUR REST!!!

You and you connections!! :)

All the best,

Floris

Ok guys,

Just to make sure I didn't miss anyone. I have replied to all threads and all PM's as well as an extra thank you to all members that were so generous in their offers and wouldnt back down nor accept my "no thanks", it means a lot, you stubborn folks! :)

If you DID NOT get a PM from me, something went wrong. Please let me know as I wish to thank everyone personally for their help, motivation and kind words. My sincere thanks to all.

Anyway, thanks again to all members for your support.

All the best,

Floris

Edited by Dutchy

...i read this tread very late, because i dont read or post to much here sorry.

but i get an email from my friend chris.

he ask my about a little help for dutchy - and i think for a member like him and the [censored] what happen it´s a good idea to help him out :thumbsupsmileyanim:

think he will wear soon a birthday-rwg-rwi-trc-mbw watch B)

btw. i dont know what happen here, so many members - but i read the most helpers are only known friends from us. where are the others????

Edited by luckyyy

...i read this tread very late, because i dont read or post to much here sorry.

but i get an email from my friend chris.

he ask my about a little help for dutchy - and i think for a member like him and the [censored] what happen it´s a good idea to help him out :thumbsupsmileyanim:

think he will wear soon a birthday-rwg-rwi-trc-mbw watch B)

btw. i dont know what happen here, so many members - but i read the most helpers are only known friends from us. where are the others????

Unbelievable. Luckyyy, great to see you! Too good to be true!

This sounds very very very amazing..... I am stunned.

I thank you all again and again.....UNBELIEVABLE....simply stunned.....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, all of you,

Floris