When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Save the Little Dutch Kid Fund

Edge

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing to see the generosity on the board... this is really what rwg is about!

well...since i verified my pp account to get the 029 pam from el.... I can use it again... so made a small donation. have a happy bday dutchy!

by the way... not to change the topic of this thread...but where did the link to donating for the rwg missing watches go? thought that i would do a donation there as well with my pp verified...

well...since i verified my paypal account to get the 029 pam from el.... I can use it again... so made a small donation. have a happy bday dutchy!

by the way... not to change the topic of this thread...but where did the link to donating for the rwg missing watches go? thought that i would do a donation there as well with my paypal verified...

Well first off we are not taking donations for the missing RWG watch anymore as all those still requiring payment have in fact been paid :thumbsupsmileyanim: we can now put that one away and move forward.

I think the whole point about this situation with Floris is that it is not about Floris, yes he gains because the good at RWG have clicked into gear but its really a feel good thing for all involved :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

I have to say the response has been fantastic and I am currently as you will all now gather taking action in the watch ordering portion of this endeavour. I am not saying to anyone to stop donating we need all the help we can get but I am currently persuing avenues to purchase a watch with the fund money.

We will all just have to wait and see how it goes................I will keep you updated though seeing as it's your money too lol.

Chris

This is an incredible thread gents. :thumbsupsmileyanim: My compliments to all that have participated and will participate.

To those that believe that we are a bunch of wackos for actively participating in this little hobby of ours, they should take the time and read through this and discover the true spirit, generosity and kindness of the members of our collective forums. I have been a member of other forums for some time and have never seen anything that remotely resembles what has been done here.

Chris, you've done a marvelous job seeing this thru from beginning and now to the end. Many thanks for all your efforts! With Luckyyy now involved, the final result should be a darn nice one indeed. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A safe Easter weekened to everyone.

Cheers,

Jet

OK GUYS, I HAVE A MATH TUTOR ON THE WAY ( IWAS UP TIL 3 THIS MORNING BROWSING THESE FORUMS!) AND JUST WOKE UP....HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AT 10....ITS NOW 11....OOPS, MAYBE HE LEFT....I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP THOUGH!!

Anyway, I was to do this but unfortunately have to make it quick, gotta get my math stuff ready for as Thomasng said to me "Do good in school and the future is good", or something a lot more intellectual even! My parents say it too, but for some reason it stuck a little more with admin' words :)

well...since i verified my pp account to get the 029 pam from el.... I can use it again... so made a small donation. have a happy bday dutchy!

by the way... not to change the topic of this thread...but where did the link to donating for the rwg missing watches go? thought that i would do a donation there as well with my pp verified...

Indeed it is very generous of EVERYONE! I thank you very much and look forward to seeing that beautiful Panerai with a few pictures!!

I think the whole point about this situation with Floris is that it is not about Floris, yes he gains because the good at RWG have clicked into gear but its really a feel good thing for all involved :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Hi Ken, just dont wanna be seen as if Im taking ADVANTAGE or profit from what happened with accepting (well accept NOT accepting but some are just TOO stubborn to accept a "no thanks!" :p

I have to say the response has been fantastic and I am currently as you will all now gather taking action in the watch ordering portion of this endeavour. I am not saying to anyone to stop donating we need all the help we can get but I am currently persuing avenues to purchase a watch with the fund money.

We will all just have to wait and see how it goes................I will keep you updated though seeing as it's your money too lol.

Chris

Indeed the genrosity is amazing! I thank you all in your help and Chris for just not backing down with his offer. Your persistence is amazing (be a salesman!)

This is an incredible thread gents. :thumbsupsmileyanim: My compliments to all that have participated and will participate.

To those that believe that we are a bunch of wackos for actively participating in this little hobby of ours, they should take the time and read through this and discover the true spirit, generosity and kindness of the members of our collective forums. I have been a member of other forums for some time and have never seen anything that remotely resembles what has been done here.

Chris, you've done a marvelous job seeing this thru from beginning and now to the end. Many thanks for all your efforts! With Luckyyy now involved, the final result should be a darn nice one indeed. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A safe Easter weekened to everyone.

Cheers,

Jet

Again, very true! Generosity, kindness! I thank you all and you all have too much of it :)

Thanks again,

Floris

Edited by Dutchy

Sorry to be a bit late for the party...just got back from a mini-vacation....I'm in too for a bit $.

admin: funny thing, Dutchy had mentioned A/P on his wish list. We had been PMing and I pointed him toward your sale posting and mentioned the R/O Jumbo.....despite what he's saying now, he wrote me back that he loved the watch, but ...too rich for his blood....

Dutchy: people do things because they have to OR they want to. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all want to make your birthday "special"....so relax, enjoy, and we want to see you on the what I'm wearing this weekend....

BTW...Dutchy..remember the conversation on whether or not MBWs are special?..if I read Luckyyy right, you just might find out (a quick preview: the answer is yes!)

jeff

Edited by buckeye

Sorry to be a bit late for the party...just got back from a mini-vacation....I'm in too for a bit $.

admin: funny thing, Dutchy had mentioned A/P on his wish list. We had been PMing and I pointed him toward your sale posting and mentioned the R/O Jumbo.....despite what he's saying now, he wrote me back that he loved the watch, but ...too rich for his blood....

Dutchy: people do things because they have to OR they want to. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all want to make your birthday "special"....so relax, enjoy, and we want to see you on the what I'm wearing this weekend....

BTW...Dutchy..remember the conversation on whether or not MBWs are special?..if I read Luckyyy right, you just might find out (a quick preview: the answer is yes!)

jeff

Hey Jeff!

Thanks a lot!! Indeed, admin has gone insane too, as well as a lot of others here, too many to name for these incredible support donations!! In regards to luckyyy, he sent me a very kind PM of "we will see" and things like that. Man, its like christmas isnt it?!

Thats it, I want the christmas theme back with the snowmen! :Jumpy:

Floris

Edited by Dutchy