When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Save the Little Dutch Kid Fund

Edge

It's up the save Dutchy's Birthday fund is now open for donations, I have already contributed, please feel free to give as little or as much as you want there will be absolutely no pre set amounts.

The poor kid had loads of nice watches on the way and some cheap git stole them. Let's help a poor Dutch boy save his Birthday, by getting him a RWG.cc Gift.

pp Address is SaveDutchysBday@yahoo.com

Please include your USERNAME in the donation so you can be accurately added to the contributors list.

I am going to make the account open to another member to avoid any accusations of impropriety on my part. The other member with access will be long standing and VERY trusted, just to make sure that everyone knows nothing dodgy is going on.

Dnation Button Now ACTIVE in my signature, please give whatever you can. If you use the donation button please LMK that you have donated as your email address is all that I can see.

Just a post or a PM confirming that you have donated would be great so you can be added to the list.

Enjoy.

A list of contributors will be kept here:

Edge

JonTheBhoy

Jetsons

Gotovina

Pugwash

Willith

Colinmgzt

Chicken Manny

Richard Tracy

Undermeman

TimeBandit

GhostfaceZX

Roeod4 (RWI)

Kegra

Maverick

Takashi (RWI)

Ethan

Bres3000

sssurfer

Tribal

Drmmaster (RWI)

Thomasnq

Esmarc

Pizzanooo

Upcountry

Cabbage (TRC)

Cracker

Higgy (RWI)

Tink131 (RWI)

archard

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am on the swally the night, so I would ask everyone to keep bumping this thread please.

Chris, this is an age old urban myth that, once again, has to be dispelled. The Scots are the most kindly and bashful people on the planet. Who says so.....why me of course. (but then I am part Irish and English) :lol:

JTB

Actually as soon as he gives me his postal address I will send him a watch.

Ken

I wasn't saying that noone is trying to help, I know of at least 2 people trying to get his address to send him watches, which is great and of course those people are being amazing, I was just bumping the thread so that people who can't give as much as a watch, know that they can give a little to help pay for a watch for the poor little dutch boy.

Judging by the response to the thread from yesterday I have no doubt that when people actually wake up they will be more than happy to give a little. I love the community spirit here and I was not doubting the giving nature of the board as I am fully aware that it's getting late in Aus and is very early in the US.

Chris

Now I just woke up! I went to bed at 3 thinking about this all. Your help, your support, its unstoppable!!

This is amazing!! Thanks so much guys! Especially since you all have watch funds too!! I want to thank you all and I'll keep doing it! I would have stopped you all from spending out parts of your funds but I fell asleep eventually and woke up to this!! Absolutely speechless!!

Thanks again to everyone! I was going to reply to everyone, and I kept pressing "quote" to post a reply individually but it became a total mess!! :p

Therefore guys, as an official thanks! I am astounded at how much support and help you ALL have given me! I cant believe that within 24 hours (actually like 16 hours) of being home and noticing that horrible happening, I have received all this support! PM's, donations, threads opened on my behalf!

Thanks again to all of you!

Floris,

(Also known as "The Little Dutch Kid") :)

P.S. THANKS AGAIN!! I REALLY AM SPEECHLESS FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND SUPPORT, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME, TRULY!!!

Good Idea but I was steering away from the predetermined amounts as I really don't want to force peoples hands into what they give we have had a real range of donations already so I feel it a touch rude to ask for set amounts, whatever people give it doesn't matter, this will never be revealed as I don't want people feeling they didn't give enough or anything silly like that.

WHATEVER you give believe me it is SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH appreciated.

He is being really stubborn but have managed to get him to let us help out.

Chris

Guys Ive been on here the whole time. Im amazed!

Indeed, I have been called stubborn many a time on here! ubi....ken...admin.....edge, all believe Im stubborn!! :p

I just dont want to tear people's collctions financially and in terms of watches, but thanks so much for everyones support! You are all very kind and unstoppable!! :)

All the best and thanks again!!!

Floris

I tried four times, keep getting error messages,..will try again.

I was about to start a fund today, naming it the 'Dutchy' fund, to be there as a back up for

occasions such as the unfortunate one that hit Dutchy.

By the way everyone, please support this site as well, if it weren't for RWG/TRC/WT, we would all

be opening empty packages a lot more often. :(