When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another "ziggyfied" beauty

shultz

Hehe, today seems to be my super poster day :lol: Borrowed a camera from my neighbour because mine is down. Must take advantage of this situation :D

This is my PAM029 with ETA2893 which has been fully modded by Rob. As usual: Many thanks for a great work :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What has been done: Service as usual, "L" at 6 changed into a "T", vintage sausage markers with SL, 2,1mm palp crown, new date mag (chieftang) and an old lello DW which has been in stock for a while. Thanks to all the guys here for your support

Enjoy the pics:

251648-7376.jpg

251648-7377.jpg

251648-7378.jpg

BTW: Strap is from BOB: cognac alligator with black edges :wub:

Hehe, today seems to be my super poster day :lol: Borrowed a camera from my neighbour because mine is down. Must take advantage of this situation :D

This is my PAM029 with ETA2893 which has been fully modded by Rob. As usual: Many thanks for a great work :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What has been done: Service as usual, "L" at 6 changed into a "T", vintage sausage markers with SL, 2,1mm palp crown, new date mag (chieftang) and an old lello DW which has been in stock for a while. Thanks to all the guys here for your support

Enjoy the pics:

251662-7369.jpg

251662-7370.jpg

251662-7371.jpg

BTW: Strap is from BOB: cognac alligator with black edges :wub:

nice ... the 029 is one of my faves.

super watch! are all the 029 and 063 models supposed to have the "T" instead of the "L"?

I'm no PAM expert, but I think there were two versions of the dial. On was T and one was L. I think the T version had the markers further in on the dial.

My dial is markerd L, and I think it is correct.

Here is the T version:

251857-7315.jpg

Here is the L version.

251857-7316.jpg

"L" at 6 changed into a "T", vintage sausage markers with SL, 2,1mm palp crown, new date mag (chieftang) and an old lello DW which has been in stock for a while. Thanks to all the guys here for your support

Hi there! Beautiful work! I ever owned a gen and this is really close to it as far as I can tell!

May I know what do you mean when you change the "L" to "T"? You mean a complete change of dial?

And may I ask how much did you paid everything for?

Wonderful watch and wear it in good health!

The "L" was changed to a "T" by me, I repainted it...

I thought I saw everything from you The Zigmeister, but this is beyond any expectations! :notworthy: