When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angel & Jay not responding to my E-Mails.

Jaymoi

I bought a Breitling Navitimer from Angel & Jay X-Mas 05. I was well chuffed with it but since then the watch has gone crazy!

It doesn't keep time. <_<

Can't change the date. :angry:

There are flecks of white paint on the face. :(

It has a spelling mistake on the back of the watch. :yuk:

It makes a funny whirring sound whenever it is moved rapidly. :yuk: :yuk:

Just thought after paying $250 the watch might last longer than 5 months.

I also thought that Angel & Jay helped their customers when stuff like this happens. I explained what was going on with the watch and asked if i could have it replaced or send it back to them to fix.

I e-mailed them over the last week the same e-mail three times with NO response. Does anyone have an idea as to what i can do to get in communication with them?

Cheers!

Jaymoi

Edited by Jaymoi

I bought a Breitling Navitimer from Angel & Jay X-Mas 05. I was well chuffed with it but since then the watch has gone crazy!

It doesn't keep time. <_<

Can't change the date. :angry:

There are flecks of white paint on the face. :(

It has a spelling mistake on the back of the watch. :yuk:

It makes a funny whirring sound whenever it is moved rapidly. :yuk: :yuk:

Just thought after paying $250 the watch might last longer than 5 months.

I also thought that Angel & Jay helped their customers when stuff like this happens. I explained what was going on with the watch and asked if i could have it replaced or send it back to them to fix.

I e-mailed them over the last week the same e-mail three times with NO response. Does anyone have an idea as to what i can do to get in communication with them?

Cheers!

Jaymoi

They have been traveling for quite some time now and I just received three emails in a row from them. They are usually great with correcting problems as they helped me out ASAP. They will treat you right if you give them a chance. Hopefully you hear from them today since they are back.

:victory:

Jay & Angel just got back from a long car trip,.. the mail has piled up sky high and they

are shoveling to get it back down to normal.. so be patient, and whatever you do don't

throw more mail onto the pile.

Also don't worry about your watch, Jay is 100% customer friendly, though in 5 months a lot can

happen. Question, is this a 7750 ? If so did you get it serviced ?

Give them some time to reply your email. I would suggest you to wait another week. Which one did you buy anyway? Post the link and we can have better idea. I guess you got one with a 7750.

Btw, I can answer some of the questions here:

It doesn't keep time.
Did you wind the watch enough? It is an automatic watch for god's sake. :)

Can't change the date.

Some models can't change time with the crown. Check if there is a button that you can press around the watch.

There are flecks of white paint on the face.
That's why you are paying a $250 rep, not a $3000 gen.

It has a spelling mistake on the back of the watch.

Again, that's why it is called a replica. It is not a 100% clone. You need to do some reserach on the flaws before buying it.

It makes a funny whirring sound whenever it is moved rapidly.

Exactly what a 7750 should act/sound like. Sometimes you would feel like the watch is shaking your arm.

Edited by cwai02

Thanks Ryyannon you are right.

Jaymoi, Personally I don't think it fair after months to come back.. as I said before anything can happen in

that time frame,.. I personally know people that are just plain hard on watches, not saying it's the case

with you.

Not to mention that the asian 7750 needs servicing & understanding to own,..

It's not the responsibility of dealers to guarantee it past a certain time frame,

which I feel you have passed,.. but I am not Jay, or You, so you do what you think wise..

Just do us all a favor Jaymoi, keep the futures of all of our relationships with Jay in mind as you deal with him.

We are in the motions of trying to get him here in our board... if you understand the perks of that.

I have no tolerance for people who decide to use thier first post to [censored] a great dealer. Specialy when it is a stupid comment. J and A have been away. Have you ever been on holidy or away from work. Good lord people have totaly unrealistic expectations.

Looking over your posts of RWG you have done nothing but bothered J and A since you first placed an order for a purse and a watch. I can totaly understand why they would be looking at your email last.

Edited by Cucumber_Jones

Tell us how you really feel Cucumber! :whistling:

Happy Easter!

Esmarc :pimp:

I know you must be as sick of this as I am. People keep showing up and shitting all over dealers in thier first post.

I will give this guy credit as he has been complaining about A and J in most of his 40+ posts at RWG.

Here is a story about A and J.

I bought a RXW from them and the movt croaked about 3 months later. I asked them if they could help. SO what did they do? The shipped me a new movt for free.

Now I have a fiddy that won't wind. I did not buy it from them I bought it from another reputable dealer - who cannot soruce a new movt for me. As A and J have always been great I emailed them to see if they could source me a CN ETA replacement for my fiddy. A week later they email me and say "Sorry for the wait and yes we sure can provide you with a movt at a great price".

A and J are good people. However, attacking dealers in public will not buy you good service. This is just common sense - however common sense is not too common.

My e-mail to Angel & Jay was extremely polite. Angel & Jay have always treated me fairly and have been especially kind to me seeing as it was my first EVER replica buy. Of course i am going to be paranoid and worried about the first transaction.

I have never given Angel & Jay passion. I rave about them to my friends and direct them to Angel & Jay to buy watches and bags.

However all i am saying is for $250 a watch breaking after 4-5 months doesn't feel ok with me.

Its just my opinion. I would NEVER buy a watch i could only use or feel looked like a good rep for five months only. There are PAINT FLECKS on the face. The idea that a gen would have this is silly therefore the whole idea of having a realistic rep goes out of the window regarding my watch.

And as for you cucmber, i think you are being uneeccesarily harsh with your post. You have NO clue HOW i speak to Angel & Jay and you have no clue about the transactions i have had with them.

Also this is my first post on this site but not on the old RWG.

So :yucky:

Jaymoi

Most of the problems you have described with your watch are characteristic of your choice of model/movement.

There is more than enough information around on the rep 7750 movement to make an informed choice whether or not to buy a watch that uses it. They are notoriously unreliable.

Secondly, I have read before about the paint on the bezel coming off on the Navitimer 7750 rep.

I'd blame your choice of watch over the dealer in this case.....

Most of the problems you have described with your watch are characteristic of your choice of model/movement.

There is more than enough information around on the rep 7750 movement to make an informed choice whether or not to buy a watch that uses it. They are notoriously unreliable.

Secondly, I have read before about the paint on the bezel coming off on the Navitimer 7750 rep.

I'd blame your choice of watch over the dealer in this case.....

I agree, these problems have been aired before.

After 4 months of using a watch, I would not think of contacting a dealer, unless it was regarding spares for the watch.

I think you are being unfair to them. I looked at these posts and a few others on oldrwg and I see that you were complaining about the same things from the begining.

A rep is just a rep. If yours is unsatisfactory (spelling and paint chips) you should have noted this to them right away.

That movt has notorious problems. This is where some research prior to buying comes in to play.

At the end of the day I am sure they will help you. However listing all the reasons why you are unhappy with them in public is a bad move.

Sorry if my comments are harsh - I am just sick of great people getting [censored].

Jaymoi Posted on: Jan 4 2006, 01:00 PM

Junior Poster

Group: Members

Member No.: 7818

Ok everyone on this forum is going to strangle me with my constant paranoia regarding recieving my watch from silix-prime and my mulberry bag from silixfashion.

HOWEVER! I e-mailed them about ten days ago and twice since then with no response. I have been e-mailing them using their silifashion e-mail address though. Can anyone give me their silix-prime e-mail address. Hopefully they will answer on that e-mail.

Surely if i got an e-mail from Jay on the 15th Dec saying it had been shipped it should be with my by now?

I also tried to track my stuff using parcel for and EMS, as i live in the UK. But i cannot understand what the "status info" on my packages mean!

Also, i understand that i am being an [censored] constantly asking. Unfortunately right now im looow on the food chain for giving advice on watches. However i do know a bit about other replicas, bags and blah blah blah. So if any of you were to need any advice on the replica bag front i'd be more than happy to help!

Jaymoi

Forum: General Discussion · Post Preview: #349665 · Replies: 5 · Views: 85

Anyone heard from Angel & Jay?

Jaymoi Posted on: Jan 2 2006, 04:41 PM

Junior Poster

What the hell!? I go to work and you have all vandalised my posting with drug talk! LMAO.

Ah i love this site.

I don't worry, i do believe communication is the key to success, in all fields of life. but hey, if he is ill i wish Jay good health and i am 100% confident he will pull through.

Forum: General Discussion · Post Preview: #348763 · Replies: 21 · Views: 254

Jaymoi Posted on: Jan 2 2006, 06:22 AM

Junior Poster

No i don't expect them to be by the computer 24/7. If they were i'd tell them to bugger off on holiday for a week or two.

Tis just that i am an impatient [censored] who wants to show off his nifty watch when he gets it. :D

Forum: General Discussion · Post Preview: #348411 · Replies: 21 · Views: 254

Jaymoi Posted on: Jan 1 2006, 04:44 PM

Junior Poster

Yes i have viewed the threads. But it still doesn;t solve the question of why they arn't e-mailing! Eeeep.

Forum: General Discussion · Post Preview: #348074 · Replies: 21 · Views: 254

Jaymoi Posted on: Jan 1 2006, 04:27 PM

Junior Poster

I ordered a Breitling Navitimer and a Mulberry bag from silix-prime and fashion on the 15th dec.

Still no sign of them, which is fine. But i havent been able to get through to Angel & Jay for nearly ten days now.

My EMS tracking number is a about as informative as a friggin fortune cookie too.

Anyone else experinecing this!?

Ta!

Jaymio

Forum: General Discussion · Post Preview: #348065 · Replies: 21 · Views: 254

Is Silix Down?

Jaymoi Posted on: Dec 26 2005, 12:33 PM

I didn't notice the 4th months part when I first replied.

The op is being ridiculous to complain about a watch that he bought 4 months ago.

Even Walmart will kick you out of the store if you want to get a refund/replacement 4 months after you buy it. These dealers are not costco for god's sake.

It's your fault for not doing enough research before purchase. 7750 is not reliable, a 5 minutes search can give you enough picture of the 7750.

I would probably have ignored your email or told you to f" off if I were A&J. Your complaint makes zero sense to me.

What you don't seem to understand is that you should have inquired about the inacuracies within the first days of recieving the watch. As far as the watch being non-functional after 'just 5 months' this can and does happen with genuine watches as well. It wasn't so long ago that Rolex, Brietling, Omega only offered a 1 year warranty, and after the warranty expired guess what....

I do agree with your comments on my posts being uneccesarily harsh. It wasn't my intention to "[censored]" over Angel & Jay.

Just for the record they are AMAZING sellers and stick to their promises, just for any of the new members to RWG this is.

I am still incompetent when it comes to reps and actually watches in general, still all fairly new to me and my posts in the past were basically me shitting myself and EMS lost my watch and Angel & Jay had to send me a second one.

Anyway thanks for all the useful info guys. :lol:

Jaymoi :yu:

What stikes me here is that we have come all this way into the thread and we haven't looked at the probs yet....

(1) Watch doesn't keep time................does this mean watch has stopped or just running fast/slow?

(2) Can't change date......Date is stuffed on watch or owner physically does not know how to operate date change?

Ken

Oh and CWA...blahblah shove your rudeness where the sun don't shine buddy. :yucky:

Sorry for my rudeness. You may post some details of the problem and I am sure some other members here can help you out.

Maybe your watch needs a service.

I don't think A&J is responsible for your watch problem 5 months after your purchase.

@ Kenberg.

1. The watch is slow and also at times just stops. Full stop.

2. I do know how to change the date but however when i try and change the date, because it doesnt keep the correct date the winder is stuck or something and it wont move onto the next date on.

@ CWAI... I just think after 5 months and $250 SOMETHING should be done about it. Thats all, i'm not asking for any money back. Just a solution is all.

However as usual Angel & Jay have soothed my paranoid soul and are repairing it for me! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jaymoi

Jaymoi, make sure when you change the date, it is not between, was it 8pm to 4am guys? I do not remember completely, but the 7750, whether asian or swiss, will engage into date change gear during those times, and you are not supposed to try to change dates during those times. if you try to force it, you will end up breaking the movement, which could explain (possibly) why your watch is not working. please take that into advice.