When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hmmmm.....Graham and IWC....lovely.....NO !

Guest TTK

Ah the sword fish is finally out. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Looks really good. The IWC is the Antoine (42mm) is a limited edition variant of the 3717 and clearly a 7750 movement. There is another gen version with a very cool looking power reserve function. That was rumored to be coming out as well. Big thanks for the pics TTK. I am curious to know what they did for the movement on the Swordfish. I have never seen a gen, does the big pusher control all the chrono functions?

@Guys....don't go getting the gussett of your panties all damp....these are GENS....!

@Kruzer....sorry ...you're confused....that's not the Swordfish.....this is the Swordfish....!

257106-6292.jpg

257106-6293.jpg

@Pix...you mean like these strap models....!

257106-6294.jpg

257106-6295.jpg

Edited by TTK

This is really cruel. I have been looking for a good Graham for over a year. I guess I will never see one. I was out scouting some Gen stores Friday on my Moto and ran into a few Gens in a store window. They were spectacular.

Nice pictures and since they look like you took them, I am assuming these are yours.

Usil

I guess that I'm gonna be the odd man out but that Graham is horrendously ugly to me.

Don't flame. It's just my opinion. :p

[edit]

Actually, the Chronofighter wouldn't be so bad without the crown guard, but the other one...meh...

[/edit]

Edited by Jumbie

TTK,

I recently recieved a genuine Chronofighter as a gift, and was looking at possibly purchasing a Graham bracelet like the one in the first picture. The store where the watch was purchased is having trouble getting straight answers out of British Masters, so can I ask you if you purchased the bracelet seperatly, and if so how much did it cost you?

Thanks

• 8 months later...