When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a Forum like this one for online medication

Leifhaus

Before I found this forum I didn't trust any online rep seller. Now that I am a member here along with everyone else we have our trusted "collectors". It's the same situation for internet pharmacies. I don't trust any of them, but if I could find a trusted one I would consider buying from them. So is there a similar forum for online pharmacies?

replica medication so to speak :whistling:

Speaking as a medical student (and I know there are some doctors on this forum) who thinks that pharmaceutical companies (and insurance companies, HMOs, etc. if you're in the US) are the devil, I wouldn't advise buying "replica medication".

Of course, when people in the US crossed the border to Canada to buy meds and there was all the crying about how you didn't know what you were getting, they really needed a foot up their ass.

As above stay away......there wouldn't be any forums as that suggests people actually trying as these offers that get sent to us on a daily basis and if someone is stupid enough to do that then maybe we didn't need them muddying the gene pool anyway.

Ken

Thanks for the advise, all I want is some ambien. All the doctors I've seen say that I need to see a phsychologist. All I want is some occasional sleep help, it's crazy, no maybe I'm crazy :wacko:

dude, really.. rep ambien?? you need to be carefull about what you ask for and what you are willing to ingest.

I'm sure you might have already looked into this but what about some herbal remedies such as valerian root, kava, or even melatonin tablets [not herbal]? They aren't magic or as "drastic" as meds, but they might help. Even chamomile tea might be worth a shot.

And if you haven't, look up info on good sleeping habits on the web e.g. using your bed ONLY for sleeping, having specific sleep routines, etc. Again, I'm sure you have done this since you sound a little desperate but figure it wouldn't hurt to suggest.

Finally, there is nothing wrong with seeing a psychologist. It doesn't mean you're crazy. If you need the meds that badly, then consider doing it if all else fails.

Thanks for the advise, all I want is some ambien. All the doctors I've seen say that I need to see a phsychologist. All I want is some occasional sleep help, it's crazy, no maybe I'm crazy :wacko:

Ah, Zolpidem ... sure, it's used as a recreational drug and it's Schedule IV controlled in the US. Good luck finding a reliable source. A psychiatrist would be better.

• 2 weeks later...
Melatonin works for me. Available anywhere. Ther's a hangover for an hour or so the next day, but it works as well as any sleeping med.

Norman

Lol its illegal to sell in Norway over counter need paper from your doc to get it :lol:

Give this a try; made by Roche Laboratories and goes under the name of Lexomil in France - not sure of name in U.S., but shouldn't be hard to find:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromazepam

This is a great little solution: very inexpensive and zero side-effects. It's sold as a tranquillizer, but clever people have discovered that it works even better for sleep. Very gentle, and when used for insomnia, there's no problem with regular use. At least for me....

As a total insomniac, I've been using it on and off for years and never have had the slightest side-effect. I've found that it works even better than so-called 'natural' (herbal) teas and pills, which most often leave me feeling totally wrecked the next day.

Once again, this is a quite gentle substance, basically just a tranquillizer: it's not like you're taking Prozac or one of the heavy anti-depressors.

I have no familiarity about this drug but I advise reading up a little about Benzodiazepenes as the "pam" ending indicates this drug belongs to that class.

Do not mix it with alcohol or other sedatives or you run the risk of respiratory arrest and also be aware that benzos can have an effect on your memory consolidation e.g. students who take a sleeping pill the night before an exam are not doing a good thing.

There's a lot of info out there. As mild as it may be, at least try to stay informed about this drug and the precautions before deciding to give it a shot.

It's also not recommended if you're tight-rope walking or piloting an 747.

lol

Just making sure bases are covered. Medical advice on an anonymous forum regarding medication is not the best idea no matter how harmless you may think said medication is. All I am doing is advising anyone who is thinking about it to do their homework first. Something any smart individual would do. It's been my experience that people aren't always "smart" though. That's not directed at anyone here; just speaking in general.

But you said you just needed something to help you sleep, right?

Not me sir. I sleep just fine thanks.

The problem is waking up. :mellow: