When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Vintage Minute Repeater

Guest overboosted

Its sure is a fantastic looking watch :wub: The seconds at 9 O'Clock is the little extra. Size looks very good too.

g. :)

and maybe it is worth saying that the chime is sadly lacking in this replica (and all other repeater reps I know) so there is just no way you can pull this of as a genuine to anyone who knows what a "Minute Repeater" is all about and that is not the looks but the chime...but what the hell the looks and size are more than great on this IWC. Very desireable

• 3 weeks later...
Click the link in the first post by overboosted http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...products_id=216 :rolleyes:

..38mm or so :)

It´s 40mm.

I´ve got one from Josh 4 months ago.

Truly amazing rep! the dial is xtra sharp and the movement on seconds sweep is very smooth.

The hands are very delicate with a blue/greyish tone.

The strap looks cheap, so I swapped mine for a black intertwined nylon strap and it looks gorgeous.

Overall, the aesthetic is very elegant, so elegant my wife stole it for her!

Unfortunatelly the movement is not very reliable (it got 2 repairs so far= 30 euro plus on repair service).

... oh, and it doesn´t have the minute repeater function, but if you are on vintage looks this one is a sure buy.

regards,

marco

Edited by madasboot

was this version ever produced in this size? I have searched and can't find any but the newer 42mm versions.

thanks

I think they were only produced with 42mm (but on the wrist 2mm doesn´t make big difference).

The rep has 40mm diameter (42mm inluding crown and 44mm from the outside border of the minute repeater lever on the left to the external face of the crown).

The lever is welded on the rep.

regards,

marco

Edited by madasboot

• 2 weeks later...

It's a beauty !!

And on my shopping list for sure !

Is only Josh selling this one ?

Is there a 40 mm + on the market ?

greetz Gerco

Unfortunatelly the movement is not very reliable (it got 2 repairs so far= 30 euro plus on repair service).

... oh, and it doesn´t have the minute repeater function, but if you are on vintage looks this one is a sure buy.

regards,

marco

It is sad to hear this :( do you have a pic of the movement?

It is sad to hear this :( do you have a pic of the movement?

Hi Gran,

Unfortunatelly I haven´t pics of the mvmt (It´s under repair right now by my watchsmith).

Since I´ll pick it up next tuesday I´ll inform you of the nature of the problem.

Meanwhile I posted some pics of the outside here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=5136&hl=

I´ll keep in touch.

best regards,

marco