When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heuer Classic Carrera Ref. 3110

leitztozeiss

I found this one in Kuala Lumpur, four years ago.

It has a quartz movement, with functional chrono, 24-hour indicator and a nice looking date window and font. The crown does not have the right shape, the Chrono seconds-hand is incorrect and of course the subdials are wrong. But the watch is well made, with a good band and deployment clasp.

It was a regular beater and my only good replica, until I found this forum. It held up nice, except for the subdials hands which fell off. My watchmaker took care of that.

Never seen this replica anywhere else, so this is a keeper! :)

32021-40250.jpg

32021-40251.jpg

Edited by chrgod

For the Carrera reissue, a gen would be the way to go, IMO. I've seen minty second hand ones offered in the range of $1.3K will all the factory goodies and it would always be worth the original investment. The rep with the correct movement would expensive (flaws included) and obviously, not complete with the factory packaging.

That is one fantastic sports watch and I've considered it often. The only factor that had held me back is the smallish 35mm case.

Jack Heuer designed some of the most creative and lasting designs, IMO. The Camaro, Carrera, Calculator, Autavia and Steve McQueen come to mind. JH was and remains a creative genious and thanks to his brief collaboration with Tag Heuer, the re-editions became available. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jet

Edited by Jetsons