When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBK 16613 Two Tone Rolex Submariner

Guest TTK

That is a fantastic watch I love it~!!!!

Does anyone know how to contact TTk?? I tried to send him a PM, but it says his inbox is full......

THanks,

Barry

Hi Barry,

Welcome.

Can I suggest you support the board first and get yourself a VIP membership ...

There is a lot to read inside, probably what you're looking at.

Cheers

Stephane

Damn it! That is the very watch that sent me on a search which finished at RWG oh so long ago, never did buy one due to the fact they were usually all a little to far from gen spec's.................so now TTK throws the perfect one in my face.........and I'm broke :wounded1:

Ken

TTK,I want one

Me too....but first I want my 1665 :whistling: ..Nudge..nudge...wink...wink....say no more...say no more....

OK...enough subtle hints to our MBW master.

I do have a question. Just what does the MBW label mean these days? If this is an MBW and carries the reputation of the watches from that mythic producer, will it accept genuine parts? From what I have been told, only the 1680 and 1665 MBWs are OEM interchangeable pieces. These modern MBW subs will not accept OEM crystals, have to be drilled and tapped to accept OEM case tubes and crowns.....so what's so MBW about them besides place of origin?????

350 USD???

God loves a chancer......:lol:

Black bezel / dial TT also available.....!

@Crystal.......give me your initials and home town....so I can check.....!

MBW 16610 never acceppted OEM parts without mods. If you want gen crown, you need to replace tube for gen also, if you want gen or aftermarket insert, you need fo file it a bit (just a little bit)... And if you want ot replace the solid mid links bracelet for an aftermarket one with hollow mid links, you need to bend the spring bars... so, don't expect a 16610 to mod without any pain...

Me too....but first I want my 1665 :whistling: ..Nudge..nudge...wink...wink....say no more...say no more....

OK...enough subtle hints to our MBW master.

I do have a question. Just what does the MBW label mean these days? If this is an MBW and carries the reputation of the watches from that mythic producer, will it accept genuine parts? From what I have been told, only the 1680 and 1665 MBWs are OEM interchangeable pieces. These modern MBW subs will not accept OEM crystals, have to be drilled and tapped to accept OEM case tubes and crowns.....so what's so MBW about them besides place of origin?????

My 16613 from andrew accepted a gen after market crystal. They will not accept a rolex seal the cases are different in that respect.