When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt in love with this watch, especially after I tested one gen on my wrist a couple of weeks a go.

It seams it just needs the right DW! B)

I'm going to get one AT for sure and this means that I will also produce the DW for sure.

Any idea where I can see some references to reproduce the right fonts?

How many of you guys would be interested in getting the DW?

--

Lello.

Edited by lello

Lello, get genuine ETA Day/Date wheels - they have the perfect font. I'd send you mine, but I don' have any extras anymore since they are installed in watches.

Hi David,

are you saying that if we buy the day/date wheels from ETA they have the right font to fit on these IWC?

If this is what you mean, it would be great, as I would save much time and efforts.

But it looks a bit strange, because if it would be so easy, why these reps don't have the right font on it?

I thought that the rep producers were buying at least DWs from ETA...

Anyway, please let me know, many thanks. :)

Edited by lello

Cousins sell them in the UK for very litle money. THe black wheels are special order but the white wheels are commom place.. They are only 3 pounds each so there is not point in you copying these Lello. You would have to put in too much effort for too little reward my friend. B)

Cousins sell them in the UK for very litle money. THe black wheels are special order but the white wheels are commom place.. They are only 3 pounds each so there is not point in you copying these Lello. You would have to put in too much effort for too little reward my friend. B)

Hi Paul,

you might have missed what my conversation with Eunomians was, earlier on this post...

I'm just buying already printed DW sets from ETA and I'm not thinking to reproduce them, right because I was informed they come from ETA, with the right font.

This will let me spend my efforts on other models then. :)

Eunomians and Dluddy asked me one set of these ones, I suppose because they are not so easy to get from other sources.

I won't charge anything on these ones, just the price I will pay, plus shipping.

It's double AR I suspect but not the same as a Chief or Jakob AR coating. The crystal smudges easily which usually indicates a top AR coat.

By perfect I meant that the lume, markers and all other previous issues are not present on mine. I am actually OK with the AR and the datewheel as is but will probably mod them eventually.

It's double AR I suspect but not the same as a Chief or Jakob AR coating. The crystal smudges easily which usually indicates a top AR coat.

By perfect I meant that the lume, markers and all other previous issues are not present on mine. I am actually OK with the AR and the datewheel as is but will probably mod them eventually.

Thanks for that.