When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer released soon?

Pugwash

My tracking number from Andrew still shows that there has been no update (AKA, item either hasn't been shipped or was just shipped within the last 24 hours (I'd bet on the former)).

In other news, congrats on the iPhone Pug. I just brought one here in the states and used www.jailbreakme.com to install third party apps and such- loads of fun.

I'm just waiting to hear from the first people to get their Aquatimers!

-Shundi

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found this pic of the AT i dont now if its final version but looks like it,aynoe eksperts that can chim in on this?

This looks like "prototype" picture to me - slightly misaligned inner bezel with some small dirt/imperfections in first section of it. :huh:

On the bright side, I got mine MBW EoD last week, so that makes waiting for this thing a bit easier B)

regards

This looks like "prototype" picture to me - slightly misaligned inner bezel with some small dirt/imperfections in first section of it. :huh:

On the bright side, I got mine MBW EoD last week, so that makes waiting for this thing a bit easier B)

regards

Ok dealer whit this pic said it was the watch that will be shipped :o Strange.

This thread has become an RWG classic.. Just like the "TRL" thread back at old RWG! :lol:

I have given up the Aquatimer, for now at least. There are a bunch of other lovely 7750-based replicas out there... Still, good luck to those who wait! :)

Ordered one with Angus with the original Nov drop date, patiently waited and Angus sent me a tracking number yesterday which isn't working yet...which doesn't mean it hasn't been sent, may just not be in the system. If it was indeed sent, I should receive this next week. Not much of a photographer, and I'm off to Vegas after Thanksgiving for week, but if it does come in, I'll try some attempts at a couple photos.

Can you drop in a swiss 7750 to replace the asian movement?? this will be going to The Zigmeister as usual! :victory:

just send angus an email so i'm sure i'll get an update soon. the tracking number sent isn't working:

"There is no record of this item. "

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

BUT, i used to routinely get these when i ordered dozens of watchs from Eddie, and then...SURPRISE, it would show up one morning.

dave :victory: