When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Apparently I frequent the "wrong" restrooms

fotoman

At first I read the topic heading and thought "Finally! Someone understands my plight!" But alas..

I work on the 2nd floor of this 9 story building. I usually sneak off to the 4th floor for any special restroom missions I have. Today i stopped on the 4th, and it was being bombed like hiroshima. I made my way to 5th, same thing. I regressed to 3rd which is under construction and the bathrooms are closed but STILL had a mad bomber doing his deed. back down to the 2nd and still.. No luck.

So here I am, just getting back at my desk. Payload undelivered, tantalized by a thread I thought might sympathize with my dilemma.

"apparently performing oral sex" <_< ..I think according to Bill Clinton this not constitute sex at all.....and to be arrested for it is just beyond me.....arrest the criminals not people who love each other in a safe way

The picture those mugs put in my head is not worth a thousand words. Maybe a thousand Lords prayers or Hail Marys...

Yeah we know you have hot chicks in piles climbing all over themselves to give you a good show ;) but some of us will take what we can get. :)

Anyway, it says there, that 1 Bit the other in the car on the way in -it looks like she bit her nose?

Yeah we know you have hot chicks in piles climbing all over themselves to give you a good show ;) but some of us will take what we can get. :)

Anyway, it says there, that 1 Bit the other in the car on the way in -it looks like she bit her nose?

:whistling: You're in Florida--feel free to drop me a line the next time you're near Tampa. We can talk law...