When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Apprentices asking for opinions and tips but saving 30$!

Stephane

TJ...lay off the crack...it doesnt do you any good

As you demonstrated in the LWL thread...you have no boundries arguing your point to death when something gets under your skin. There is a psychological term for the pathologically argumentative but I'll use the lay mans term of "last word freak". You sure as hell smell putridly of paranoid delusions accusing well seasoned and balanced members of attacks and your points of argument, like an excellent delusional person, are so off the main topic and so run on "ok ...bring it on...I'll argue the next point to death" that you are making a first class fool of yourself. OK...you proudly proclaim you never intend to pay for a subscription here...great...I hope TT...one of the unbiased, nonjudgemental moderators here..is right and the community of "collectors" take note of your juvenile attitude. The fact that you post rationally 90% of the time and the other 10% you show up like Mike Tyson ready to bite off an ear demonstrates something is seriously wrong with you.

Now bring it on...quote me...argue it to death...pull apart what I said sentence by sentence...refute every point....light up another pipe....and demonstrate to the community what an a-hole you are.

Crys, chill out.

Otherwise you are going to take too much space out of the drive of RWG...

TeeJay, stop.

You took too much space already...or send some $$$ to the cartel, who knows, you might get another FREE vip period. :o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crys, chill out.

Otherwise you are going to take too much space out of the drive of RWG...

TeeJay, stop.

You took too much space already...or send some $$$ to the cartel, who knows, you might get another FREE vip period. :o

Sorry steph...this guy just gets under my skin.

TJ...lay off the crack...it doesnt do you any good

As you demonstrated in the LWL thread...you have no boundries arguing your point to death when something gets under your skin. There is a psychological term for the pathologically argumentative but I'll use the lay mans term of "last word freak". You sure as hell smell putridly of paranoid delusions accusing well seasoned and balanced members of attacks and your points of argument, like an excellent delusional person, are so off the main topic and so run on "ok ...bring it on...I'll argue the next point to death" that you are making a first class fool of yourself. OK...you proudly proclaim you never intend to pay for a subscription here...great...I hope TT...one of the unbiased, nonjudgemental moderators here..is right and the community of "collectors" take note of your juvenile attitude. The fact that you post rationally 90% of the time and the other 10% you show up like Mike Tyson ready to bite off an ear demonstrates something is seriously wrong with you.

Now bring it on...quote me...argue it to death...pull apart what I said sentence by sentence...refute every point....light up another pipe....and demonstrate to the community what an a-hole you are.

I think you were supposed to be making a point about 'maturity' earlier on, and now you accuse me of being a paranoid crackhead. Right. That's real mature isn't it.

Let's see. Edge had the balls to start a thread which proved that Andrew and Joshua were people who lied about their products and the services carried out on them, yet people refused to believe it. Even now I see people writing about a bad deal they had from them, as if it totally unexpected. The writing's been on the wall for a long time. As for the other dealers, I haven't any experiences with the majority of them, so I have no opinion on them. My opinion of Silix has gone way down, following our recent deal. I've seen several people saying that their orders were delayed as the watches 'failed the quality check', a few people said it was 'Chinese Promises', I felt it was a plausible reason, as I've had QCd watches from other dealers. So, when my new X-33 turns up, having been posted seven days after I paid for it, and with a movement on the verge of death, I am not impressed by any claims of QCs being carried out. To add insult to injury, it is then suggested that I might want to pay for the dealer to ship a replacement for a faulty watch which they sent without QC. It's not my fault the watch has a dodgy movement, I've only asked them to ship replacement parts for a watch I paid 81 EUR for, despite the site stilladvertizing the watch for 49 EUR. Strange how that proved that they never QCd the watch, yet others have been stalled by saying watches have been QCd, isn't it. Or are you going to accuse me of being 'paranoid' about that too?

Sure, last word freak is certainly a term that could apply to me. I am not someone who is prepared to back down over a point simply because someone else disagrees with my opinion, and am definitley not prepared to back down or revise my view unless I am actually proven wrong. I'm a reasonable person, if someone proves me wrong, then I'll gladly change my opinion accordingly, but until they do, I see no reason why I should change my point of view simply because it might be unpopular. My situation with Jay is still 'in negotiation', so I can only give the facts as they presently lay. Who knows, he may indeed send me the new movement and caseback at no extra charge (For what it's worth, at least Andrew and Josh ship replacements without question of the customer paying the shipping), he may even throw something in to make up the value of what I actually paid, Vs what the X-33 is actually advertized at on his site. If he does, then I'll be more than happy to recommend him as a good dealer. At the moment however, the 'Chinese promises' comment I read elsewhere, has certainly been proven true. So what 'attitude' precicely should the collectors take notice of? That I am someone who expects what I pay for to work, and to not be ripped off? I think that's something we all want. As I pointed out before, all my best deals have occured away from this forum, and from dealers who are not even spoken of here, other than as 'scammers', so forgive me if I'm finding my experiences somewhat contrary to yours.

TeeJay, stop.

This is why I wanted to leave it before, but no, Crys couldn't let that happen and had to push the issue.

$$$ to the cartel?? I'd rather mop the floor at a peep show then send any Cartel dealer a single penny. Hell, I might even pay for a VIP subscription just to shut people up. Nice way of proving the point that others made that those without VIP subscriptions are made to feel guilty and hassled into paying. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I remember people arriving at the first rwg from trc. "this is where you are hiding" was their entrance line. :) They were happy to see the new content, felt at home with the old faces around. So, they settled in.

Then senior rwg went belly up for a while. In came rwgcc and people moved over here.

Then it was the dark side going parallel ways. Double posting some times, but the different forum cultures keeps both boards busy and running.

Now, go back and check the old fora and see what they are missing.. People. It feels like a ghost town. I'd hate to see this happen to rwgcc.

The admin has managed to keep this tight and running. If he needed any extra help, he would have come out and said it. It is not always money that can help. Need server space? Bandwidth? Financial advising? If the contributions of the vip members are not enough, then pin it to the general discussions. If the vip members feel like someone is eating the food they bring to the fridge, then tell us so. If non paying members are not welcome anymore then tell us so.

Not veiled. Straight up. Bring it to the administrator and demand we are driven out. It is his call and we will all have to respect it. Who's in?

PS: There is no need for personal attacks or bitterness. We all mean well for this community, we just have different opinions. Let's keep it a clean fight.

@ TeeJay

I'm not sure I get it.

So, you don't want to pay 30$, right ?

Because of cartel dealers ?

Hmmm, I really don't get this point, but ok, let's think, who knows, maybe you're right.

If I take 30$ and divide it by the number of lines you are posting here, I come to one conclusion: you're time is not expensive at all.

If you are looking for a job, let me know.

At that rate, it a bargain.

;)

@ TeeJay

I'm not sure I get it.

So, you don't want to pay 30$, right ?

Because of cartel dealers ?

Hmmm, I really don't get this point, but ok, let's think, who knows, maybe you're right.

If I take 30$ and divide it by the number of lines you are posting here, I come to one conclusion: you're time is not expensive at all.

If you are looking for a job, let me know.

At that rate, it a bargain.

;)

As I said before, it is not a matter of the actual cost, it is a matter of the principle, and what that cost represents. I do not approve of the behaviour of the Cartel dealers, so I see no reason why I should indirectly give them the 'closed market' which exists here. Personally, I feel reviews should be open to everyone to read, and should remain solely that. Reviews. If people want to say who they bought a watch from, then I feel that could be handled privately.

My time can be very expensive when I am 'on the clock' and actually working :D I'm quite happy with my current employment status, but thankyou for the offer :)

As I said before, next payday, I'll buy a VIP subscription. But, I will be doing so simply because it will put an end to the attitudes from some, that a VIP member has a more valid opinion than a non subscriber. :)

Sigh....

He exhausts me...but I guess that's his methodology..attrition of words

Come on Teej...get in your last word...space available below

And my conclusion that you have serious problems...(12:30 AM in your time zone...just how loaded are you?) is not a casual immature accusation. I did a psychatry rotation in medical school and my wife is a board certified shrink. We're getting quite a few laughs from your posts!!!

Dr Crystal

Sigh....

And my conclusion that you have serious problems...(12:30 AM in your time zone...just how loaded are you?) is not a casual immature accusation. I did a psychatry rotation in medical school and my wife is a board certified shrink. We're getting quite a few laughs from your posts!!!

Dr Crystal

Not an immature accusation? You're the one making a big deal out of this and pointing out how amusing you (and your wife) are finding my posts. Really proving your 'maturity' again, aren't you, Doctor.

As for how 'loaded' I am, not at all, I don't touch drugs at all, I'm just something of an insomniac.

I hope you feel proud, your unnecessarily hostile behaviour has forced me to promise to pay for a subscription just to shut up people with similar attitudes to yours. You successfully proved the point made by another poster, that VIP subscriptions are being flaunted, and that non-subscribers are being harrassed (by whatever means) into feeling that they have to subscribe in order to contribute to the forum. Congratulations. Funny how it is not actually the forum owner who is making this insistance, but simply people who have already chosen to subscribe :rolleyes:

Sigh....

Dr Crystal

Oh, I forgot to say, you seem to be at a loss for a comment on my experiences with Silix, or do you feel that they are also simply 'paranoia' on my part?