When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A small gift to all members

Admin

Because of the recent events with paypal and all the trouble with the upgrading facility, the RWG team has decided to give all members of RWG will have FULL access to the entire forum for the rest of the month.(Except the VIP forum) This goes for both the apprentice members and the regular members. You can for the rest of the month post watches for free in the watch trade area and read all posts in all areas. Enjoy!

Thank you very much!

I have been monitoring the post hoping a solution would present it self but with out a pp account my slef all i have is a credit card to send a payment electronically.

I have tried MB but my credit card company will not accept the MB charges due to the internet gambling laws in th us.

Because of the recent events with paypal and all the trouble with the upgrading facility, the RWG team has decided to give all members of RWG will have FULL access to the entire forum for the rest of the month.(Except the VIP forum) This goes for both the apprentice members and the regular members. You can for the rest of the month post watches for free in the watch trade area and read all posts in all areas. Enjoy!

Can't thank you enough! Although I did like Tourby's mention that I'll be the first powermax poster without VIP status, in another month's time. ;)

Can't thank you enough! Although I did like Tourby's mention that I'll be the first powermax poster without VIP status, in another month's time.

Wouldn't be true anyway. -_-

Ken

do the VIP members get MOD access? That would be kewl.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yeh kewl, but seriously scary....ohh no just the thought of a herd of VIP's stomping around in admin defies logic!

Nah you guys stay and play in your own sandpit, leave the cesspool to us :D

Offshore

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this: It seemed I missed out on a fairly important area when I edited the board settings. This should now be corrected and all members should now also have access to all the collector areas also.