When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Nautilus from MBW /MBK

Guest TTK

Look for it in the sales section later tonight.....this is one piece that should be on every collectors watchwinder....:D

you are killing me TTK...lately been looking at this one and at the AP Royal Oak...not enough $ for all of them...plus you posted the AP ROO End of Days...

only problems by looking at TTK posts...won't be able to sleep if I don't get at least on of the 3 musketeers

Hello All. My first post. Is the 5712R available does anyone know?

Can I get a good 5711 for less than $200 and if so where?

Thank's

George

Unfortunately this is one of the more expensive reps out there - it's at the high end in terms of quality. The good news is - you obviously have an eye for the very best :)

Unfortunately this is one of the more expensive reps out there - it's at the high end in terms of quality. The good news is - you obviously have an eye for the very best :)

Well the reason that I mentioned $200 or less is because so far I have purchased a Cartier Santos 100 CZ Bezel with absolutely the only flaw being the strap for $220.

Another Santos 100 Chronograph with only the subdials and date a bit wrong for $120. An AP Offshore Quartz that is almost there in looks for $92!! and a Panerai for $140 that is so close I don't even wear it. All were purchased at CQOUT. CQOUT is cracking down.

I am just looking for an honest dealer.

Where can I purchase this one?

Thank's

George

PS. I'm not a noob.