When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

90 rep pic posted on paner**ti by a paner**ti?

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I was browsing their forum and found that pic:

36411-39229.jpg

Doesn't that 090 look a bit... well incorrect?

I mean look at the date mag and crown...

OR am I wrong?

Cheers!

from that pic it is difficult to say if it is a gen or a rep...i good pic could tell us if it is a rep!

All I know is some medical entity should do a study on the calcium intake of Paneristi--is it just me, or do posters on Paneristi.com tend to have wrists much thinner than most grown men? Now that I think about it, maybe that's a better job for that psychologist that keeps threatening to do a study on Panerai owners...

All I know is some medical entity should do a study on the calcium intake of Paneristi--is it just me, or do posters on Paneristi.com tend to have wrists much thinner than most grown men? Now that I think about it, maybe that's a better job for that psychologist that keeps threatening to do a study on Panerai owners...

It has already been published on the New England Paneristi Journal on Metabolics (#421, Dec 2005, pp 64-67).

They demonstrated that calcium intake is actually accounting for as low as 10% of the PAM and Reps Owners Small Wrist Syndrome (PROSWS) size. The remaining 90% being due to: lacking of Vitamine D income (25%), and expecially lacking of exposition to direct sunlight (65%).

It appeared that PAM owners (and expecially Paneristi) do actually prefer to lurk in the darkness in order to have their Tritium, Luminova and Superluminova hands-and-marks looking brighter. Brief outcomes to sunlight seem only due to the need for L and SL recharge, while Tritium owners could make for a vampire's envy.

About the psychological issues, there are concerns about relations between PROSWS and the evidence that OP actually produces large watches. Relations between this finding and masochism are currently under study, and preliminary results could be published in a few months.

It has already been published on the New England Paneristi Journal on Metabolics (#421, Dec 2005, pp 64-67).

They demonstrated that calcium intake is actually accounting for as low as 10% of the PAM and Reps Owners Small Wrist Syndrome (PROSWS) size. The remaining 90% be due to: lacking of Vitamine D income (25%), and expecially lacking of exposition to direct sunlight (65%).

It appeared that PAM owners (and expecially Paneristi) do actually prefer to lurk in the dark in order to have their Tritium, Luminova and Superluminova hands-and-marks looking brighter. Brief outcames to sunlight seem only due to the need for L and SL recharge, while Tritium owners could make for a vampire's envy.

About the psychological issues, there are concerns about relations between PROSWS and the evidence that OP actually produces large watches. Relations between this finding and masochism are currently under study, and preliminary results could be published within a few months.

:lol::Jumpy: Marco, you've missed your true calling: The Italian Mark Twain!!! Parody at it's best...

Guest TTK

It's one of our members....I sold him the 090....and can definitely state who it is......WTF he should be posting a rep on Paneristi.com I don't know.....but he's a sick puppy....!

It's one of our members....I sold him the 090....and can definitely state who it is......WTF he should be posting a rep on Paneristi.com I don't know.....but he's a sick puppy....!

Hi TTK, welcome back.

This is the 2nd occurrence of such a mindless behavior in a while -- the other being by someone that even stole my pics of my (low-cost!) 104 rep to post them on the Paneristi forum!

I presume that you as a dealer are not supposed to reveal a buyer's name... but this is a special occasion indeed, something that could prove harmful to our whole community (if any)... so please just consider if you can share your suspect with the moderators.

Thanks,

sss

That's a real Pam 90. The date font is the same as the real one, or at least different from any rep I've seen. Also, the "Power Reserve" is in the correct location. The reps have "Power Reserve" too close to the 5 o'clock hash mark. The crown looks right for this model. More pictures of original here. Neil, if you sell this rep with the correct date wheel, please let me know how to get one.

Edited by fletch512