When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Never Mind Dutchy It's My Turn

Edge

Right Lads here it is, I'll lay it out plain and simple. I have been orchistrating the Save The Dutch Kid's Bday Fund Watch and have subsequently ordered it and am waiting on tracking to provide for y'all.

However it is now I who needs to feel the warmth of this board......no I don't want watches or money....unless you REALLY wanna donate them to me.........

What I need is MUCH MUCH more inportant than that......as you all know by now, I have a MBW 1680 which I love....ALOT......and last night I found.....wait for it......I had lost my acrylic pearl......yes I know...TRAVESTY I hear you say....

CAN ANYONE donate an acrylic pearl for vintage rolex to the crying and veru distressed Scots boy..............PLEASE!! :wounded1:

Without it I will surely top myself....even tho some may say "it looks better without it".....RUBBISH....and even tho HEARTS made the Champions League Place I am still very dodgy and may top myself at any moment.......

PLEASE!!!...someone help me!!!!

Hey Chris I will only be to glad to help you.....

Let's see now I don't have a gun but I have an assortment of ropes and knives I can offer or perhaps a little Rat poison, or maybe you want some advice like try using your electric shaver whilst in the bath, or..........................................ok I'm sorry :wounded1:

I hope someone can really offer you assistance Chris :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

I have one for you. My last one. see it here...

37149-39078.jpg

It's the pearl only- No insert.

The pic of my 1680 shown also has the dial and hands that are on your watch now- Since you have my old parts, you should probably add the pearl to go with it all; especially since the pearl was aged with the dial and hands to begin with...

:)

Huh....friends...I calll you guys friends...THANKS KEN.......

I have access to PLENTY chemicals......(chemist)........I think quick and easy is my preffered, modus opperandi.....for taking myself into the deep beyond.....

Keep this place the way it as......and ALWAYS remember me.......

The pic of my 1680 shown also has the dial and hands that are on your watch now- Since you have my old parts, you should probably add the pearl to go with it all; especially since the pearl was aged with the dial and hands to begin with...

:)

We have spoken about this and you are VERY fond of it and don't want to part with it so please keep it.....and SOMEONE else come up with the goods lol.

Chris