When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breguet Real Tourbillon

Corgi

Pix, do not be sorry you pointed it out! That is what this forum is all about, to help each other where help is due... and I agree with you, it is a unique piece that cannot be compared to a sub or datejust... it is something that goes beyond rep value, it is something that spells elegance, class, and luxury. I am told the watch is a third-generation tourbillon, meaning that it is highly reliable. I also know that people have spent much more on much worse (Mellow Yellow big bang, anyone?)

I'll think about it some more. While I do... maybe an owner of the watch can snap a few more pictures for us...

Cute. How did you do that?

Long story... this was the RWG1 Collaboration where Blade disappeared with a lot of people's money. RWG2 was set up not long afterwards, and mermbers who didn't receive their watch were refunded.

I'll give you that much.

99% of Anglophones wouldn't know. It's just your rotten luck, Corgi, that you seem to be a Francophone who moreover in Canada, have a slew of people who know that's not the right spelling for that. Ergo, they'll know immediately it's a fake.

And forget it, if you move to France one day...

Oh-oh. I sense newbie mistake made causing much mirth to those with inside joke knowledge.

Glad to have been of service! ;)

Long story, but Admin asked n00bs to post why they deserved VIP status on the 1st birthday of RWG. Corgi said he would pimp his US-loving eagle-on-flag signature for a VIP, so I paid for his VIP and gave him that avatar and banner. He was an excellent sport, even changing his avatar text to something in line with the new avatar/banner, keeping to his side of the bargain even when Admin decided to give everyone that took part a month's free VIP, no strings attached. :D

Your post reminded me Corgi kept up his banner way longer than can be construed as fair, so I'm letting him off the hook.

I've been meaning to change the banner but my computer recently went kaput.. so I'm running on a crappy backup and I've been swamped with work... coupled to being a lazy lazy fellow... I'll change them when I get around to it.

I've actually become quite used to that hen now....