When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should I even mention Michael Vick?

eunomians

Ok, I did.

Sure, the court of public opinion is not Federal Court, but come on!

:thumbdown: :nopity: :ban::angry::yuk:

The guy's an idiot. He had the world by the balls and he got into dog fighting. Moron. The Feds do NOT hand down groundless indictments. When they issue an indictment they got you by the short hairs and it's just a matter of time before the hammer falls. Not that I care, but, it appears as if Vick's NFL days are numbered.

Vick is a [censored]. A cruel [censored] at that. Someone should douse him with water and electrocute him so he can get a sense of what it feels like. What an [censored]!

If the allegations are true, the guy is a piece of trash. What really irks me is how his teammates tried to back him up by saying that punishment for cruelty to animals is disproportionate to the crime. Vick is accused of hanging, drowning and electrocuting animals. What kind of sadistic lunatic does stuff like that? The guy has a contract for 130M, and this is what he does with his money.

If he really did this stuff (I'm always cautious about the so-called criminal justice system), I hope to see the episode of Cribs County Jail where a limping Vick shows viewers where his "operations room" is located.

PS: think of how many watches you could buy for 130M :)

I'm a Virginia Tech alumni and I must admit It's been a sad year for us. Mike was known as a good guy while in school, but the money and fame went to his head. His little brother had already been ruined by Mike's money by the time he went to VT.

Finding you guys has been a bright spot in an otherwise sad year.

Ok, I did.

Sure, the court of public opinion is not Federal Court, but come on!

:thumbdown: :nopity: :ban::angry::yuk:

You guys can read the actual Federal indictment here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...17072vick1.html

Please note page 12 and page 17.

And also note that these alledged crimes stem from 2001 to April 2007.

Yes, as recently as April 2007!

Hey bro, 2001 to 2007 is a long asss time to be involved doin' this sort of stuff.

Mr. Vick is finished.

And good riddance, too.

Mr. Vick is an annoying piece of gum stuck on the bottom of my shoe.

Just trashy low life nigga ghetto gangsta thugs...somebody should electrocute that motherfukker.......he has no place in a civilised society...'cos you can run and throw a ball doesn't makeyou a decent human being.......you can take the boy out of the streets....truth is...if he had no athletic ability....he'd end up as another rapper...tellin' us how hard life is in the ghetto...!

Edited by TTK