When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Rep with super or superb lume

pedro

I'm newbie so be kind :bicycle:

one of the favorite things I love is lume (like superluminova)

so a watch like a Chronoswiss Timemaster with it big's 44 is amazing, but from this we have no rep so far

so help me find a good rep that realy "shines"

the new BR 01 seems to be a good one

thank's for the time

Pedro - Portugal were the sun always shines :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Pedro - Portugal were the sun always shines :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oi, tudo bom, Pedro! Here's your Bra-Portuguese speaking fellow newbie from England who now lives in sunny Florida (got that?).

I believe Josh's ETA Superocean is said to glow like a galaxy:

http://www.perfectclones88.com/bl02001-sup...242-p-2597.html

It's not cheap, and I'm sure other dealers have them (I heard Ruby does, yesterday, so I was investigating this last night), but there's one option in the Breitling range, for you.

E o sol brilha tanto no Portugal que as rosas se machucam, 'tadinhas!

Good luck. ;)

A few reps have good lume, but only for a very short period of time. My steelfish is brilliant, then it fades very quickly. My advice would be to choose a watch you really like the look of, and then get it relumed with superlume. Best of both worlds then. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I disagree that they don't come with excellent lume from the factory. The Swiss PAM 111H and 177H have EXCELLENT lume, maybe only 10-20% duller than gen. Aside from these two models, I've found lume to be lackluster if you'll pardon the pun. My two pet peeves are lume and AR. Good luck!

EDIT: The Ultimate PO isn't half bad at all either!

I might have missed this discussion before, but why do they have such difficulty turning out watches with decent lume. Even the cheapest Timex/Casios usually come with decent lume so why don't our expensive reps? Is it difficult to set up on fairly low volume production runs?

Joshua's Omega SMP Chronometer has very good lume, as do his sports Rolex models - at least my YM glows well.

His Omega Seamaster GMT New Version glows well too.

I can tell you the biggest danger is with PAMs. I bought a PAM from him.. barely glows at all! Some PAMs of his, maybe the high end ones will glow bright, mine did NOT.

But I only paid a hundred bux.