When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 204 Wempe

lazarini

Hi all,

i have recived an email from reception that i recived a package ... as im in prague atm. i mailed them that a coworker will pick it up ...

So rotwild went to take it from reception ... i just recived these photos he been able to make in office and outside of it and wanna share them with you ... feel free to comment ...

i like what i saw hope u will 2 ;)

PS on a rep strap atm ... but that is bound to change ey B)

regards laz

288481-6932.jpg

288481-6933.jpg

288481-6934.jpg

288481-6935.jpg

288481-6936.jpg

Cheers m8 appriciated ... yea had some traffic recently :) waiting for one more piece when at that topic witch is a bit late as its is but keeping my fingers crossed ...

cant wait to see the 204 do ... tomorow when i get back :)

regards laz

Edited by lazarini

thats nice laz,

i'm waiting for the new radiomir chrono automatic 45mm, model 2007.

rolli

me too. this should be a no brainer -- 7750, solid caseback on a black seal case with some pushers... dial is really simple too (just hope they get the tick marks right and the recessed subdials... handset is from a 212 probably...

Laz,

i received the UPO last friday. Thanks for the great watch. i just ordered some UPO's from ruby for my buddies because of you.......

anyways i miss the 204 already...... i'm glad you liek it. you already have straps in mind??

cheers,

stan

Hi Stan , i was a bit worried since u did not contact me but im glad all went well and u like the UPO :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The 204 is solid piece i changed to the black strap u sent it with ... i posted a few pics on the boards .

Regarding the strap i cant source 25/20 strap anywere the only thing woud be an OEM or to wait on paneristi for somehing to come up ... expencive choice do .

I also asked about some custom work from V and some other people ... we will see wht time will bring .

Manny thx again great trade .

regards Laz

hmmmm..... i didnt know it was a 25/20. i thought it was a 22mm? lol... i just wore it with the black strap. i'd bet it'll look great with a 25mm. please post some pics once you get it.

wear it well my friend.

cheers,

stanley

Thx D.

pams were my first love when i joined in dec 2006 ... till then i sold of most of them like the 118 , 251 , but still kept the 217 that i got from rolli (dont wear it much but just like looking at it hehe ) and now got this one in a trade for the UPO that i have not be using and was just taking space in my watchbox ... im glad it will recive some decent wrist-time at Stans place :)

While pams were going somethin strange happened i got a great deal from Stephane on a so called perfect sub and little did i know ... i went the rolex road witch i think i said i woud never do heheh

Latst one i recived was the 1680 MBW witch is my favorite piece in my collection ... i have sent it to complete mooding experience to a well known member on the Boards ... ;)

Cant wait to recive that one back :sun:

regards laz

Thx D.

pams were my first love when i joined in dec 2006 ... till then i sold of most of them like the 118 , 251 , but still kept the 217 that i got from rolli (dont wear it much but just like looking at it hehe ) and now got this one in a trade for the UPO that i have not be using and was just taking space in my watchbox ... im glad it will recive some decent wrist-time at Stans place :)

While pams were going somethin strange happened i got a great deal from Stephane on a so called perfect sub and little did i know ... i went the rolex road witch i think i said i woud never do heheh

Latst one i recived was the 1680 MBW witch is my favorite piece in my collection ... i have sent it to complete mooding experience to a well known member on the Boards ... ;)

Cant wait to recive that one back :sun:

regards laz

Hi Laz,

i know, it's like a fever :wub:

I'm in rolex over years,i like the clear design and the understatment of Rollies

Exspecially on the Vintage ones... there is something i don't know.... :lol:

For your 1680,i think you get a nice one back ;)

me too. this should be a no brainer -- 7750, solid caseback on a black seal case with some pushers... dial is really simple too (just hope they get the tick marks right and the recessed subdials... handset is from a 212 probably...

I am pretty sure that is a Seagull ST19 movement and not a 7750. It is the one all the dealers call the Lemania or Venus copy etc. They put it in a lot of Radiomir's and other brand 42mm with two subdials. I really like this model. I just can't decided if I want to pull the trigger on this or the rose gold. I already decided the three sub model is too busy in a 42mm case.

Reading about the 25mm lugs going to 20mm straps surprised me though. I have to look into that.

Yes Seagul 18 a copy of lemania ...

Shoud be a rugged and good movement and probably is but i managed to destroy the crono yesterday ... i mean it can happen but to me recently it happens alot :(

I have posted the problem under watch repair part of the forums and got people like rolli,The Zigmeister and Pugs chime in what coud be the problem and where to go from here ... as i write this its on the way to local watchmaker to see what he will be able to do with it ...

Other then that this is the sweetest pam i had ... its perfect for my wrist size and so elegant ! I also like the fact that is thiner then the 44 models and slides perfectly under a shirt ...

The 42 mm case as u mentioned needs the 25/20 strap ... the rep strap is as usually a joke ... but donores the buckle witch is nice ... i moved it to a black leather strap that i got in a deal wich is much nicer but still to small 24/20 i mean its there but just that tinny bit not wide enough...

I triing to source one with strap makers but no luck also have an ad on paneristi so we will see ... at the end of the day i like this watch so much ill even by an OEM one from Panerai ....

regards laz