When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you travel with?

Pugwash

I have found that when travelling, I seem to pick the same three watches every time.

290699-5524.jpg

click for 1600px wallpaper version

While I take the Planet Ocean off the steel and put it on leather (rubber doesn't fit in my two-watch travel case), the rest are all as pictured.

What watches do you find yourself travelling with? Share pictures if possible, piease. :D

Hi Pug.

Business trips the UPO (same as yourself, although currnetly it's injured) or PAM196 (7753 with lume job) on BOB black gator.

Occasionally a PAM127. But I find it's too big for buz. trips and looks wrong.

Holidays - Seamaster pro (gen black face) and a PAM - 196, 250 or 127.

hey.. both of u with the UPO.. can i ask something.. does ur bezel come like that originally? or you changed it? because your bezel pearl looks very good (very close to the gen) in ur UPO.. where as mine is too recessed (means the pearl is too deep inside the ring).. do you guys know where i can find a replacement bezel? i talked to andrew but he wouldnt replace it :S.. anyway

my 3 choices are the same as u pugwash UPO blackbezel/orangenumbers, Steelfish blue dial (both ETA) and also 3717 (going to rob next month).. :)

where as mine is too recessed (means the pearl is too deep inside the ring).. do you guys know where i can find a replacement bezel?

The pearl is built into the bezel, not the insert. I've not heard of anyone selling replica replacement bezels.

Sent the watch to a modder and have the pearl relumed...maybe with a dial relume done and a set of gen hands fitted?

would this raise the pearl? ohh and from bytor's review i heard the ultimate version has a correct hand now so i dont need to change it to the gen right? :p and puggy ur right.. a replacement PO is cheaper :p i cant believe i even thought of getting a gen bezel :p

i'm about to spend the next seven weeks traveling for work (being gone from home for two week stretches), so this question is extremely relevant to me at the moment.

for the first two week stretch of the trip i'm guessing i'll probably bring the following:

-063 on prada and (i'll also bring a spare brown mario paci strap)

-breitling steelfish on stainless steel (can't believe how much i like this one, particularly the bracelet)

-iwc costeau diver (it was a tough choice for the last spot in the watch case)

btw, when actually traveling i'll be wearing one watch and keeping the other two in this great two watch case i got off ebay -- the quality of this case (particularly the inside) is top notch.

deltatahoe

ps, sorry for no pictures pugwash -- i was hoping to snap some shots of the new breitling steelfish superocean this weekend, but just didn't get a chance....maybe i'll take a pic of the three watches & watch case tonight and come back and post it here