When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A outstanding watch?

piratedzeus

I have kinda satisfied my latest rep "wishes".... I have a black Submariner, a black PO and a black Navitimer..

You see? All black, all dull.

Now I need that really attracts some looks... maybe some gold...not too small!!!!!!.... outstanding...Hublot Big bang Rose Gold bezel Ceramic case? Yes but can't afford <_<

I am open to all suggestions... and maybe involving a trade for the Navitimer.

Let the bling begin :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Indeed is a perfect choice.

But didn't i see a post of TTK telling that he might stop for a while or even longer :wounded1:

A 47mm golden Radiomir or something in that direction would also do the job.

Regards,

Cats

I purchase a TT deville from Narikaa for one of my family members. It is an excellent watch. The payment method was also very very easy... if you know what I mean!

Personally if you want a watch that gets noticed there is nothing like Rolex. May I suggest a two-tone 14K wrap datejust from Joshua? How about a two-tone 14K wrap or even standard stainless steel Daytona? Daytona's are getting rarer here on the forums, everyone is scared s--tl--s of those movements, but if you pay for the servicing it may just pay off!!

If you want something that will get you noticed "explosively" and live in a cultured part of the world, try one of Joshua's Patek Philippe Chronometers. Some are unusually accurate to their genuine counterparts - but don't cost anywhere near $60,000 !

Good luck, I'm sure whatever you get... you will want more!

Corgi.

I purchase a TT deville from Narikaa for one of my family members. It is an excellent watch. The payment method was also very very easy... if you know what I mean!

Personally if you want a watch that gets noticed there is nothing like Rolex. May I suggest a two-tone 14K wrap datejust from Joshua? How about a two-tone 14K wrap or even standard stainless steel Daytona? Daytona's are getting rarer here on the forums, everyone is scared s--tl--s of those movements, but if you pay for the servicing it may just pay off!!

If you want something that will get you noticed "explosively" and live in a cultured part of the world, try one of Joshua's Patek Philippe Chronometers. Some are unusually accurate to their genuine counterparts - but don't cost anywhere near $60,000 !

Good luck, I'm sure whatever you get... you will want more!

Corgi.

Which PP seems most accurate to you...the power reserve or moon phase? 39mm or 40mm?

The standard chrono for $228... the moon phases and power reserves are all pretend complications.

293944-3453.jpg

293944-3454.jpg

293944-3455.jpg

I personally think the Roman Number looks the best... but the last model has the best hour markers. Personally its up to you, but these guys are all quite close - of course they have imperfections, but still, number 2 is quite good...

The genuine is not on the site because it is a replica of some kind of impossible to find limited edition prototype... this is the style your looking for, the REF 5070:

294207-3310.jpg

294207-3311.jpg

Genuine, brand new Patek Philippe 5070G - $55,995 - $58,900 on ebay.

It should be noted that this reference dates back to the "1463" which came up in several forms... they are rare and limited pieces fetching tens of thousands at auction. The only one with Roman numerals I can think of is a very very rare limited edition of the REF2499 but that has Roman hour markers at the 12 and 6, not fully around... it was made by special order for someone. The watch you have picked there has never existed as genuine, and your closest bet for accuracy is the one with numerical hour markers. However, with a connoisseur piece like this, I would hardly suggest choosing it over the one you aesthetically prefer, as I must agree with you, it is a much nicer and sharper watch. Both of them have serious flaws regarding dial placement making them easy to spot as reps. However, the 1463 pictured below is the closest to the last model pictured in my post (10). It dates back to 1940, and sold at auction for a record-breaking $230,000 USD-

294207-3312.jpg

294207-3313.jpg

The one you have chosen is a beautiful watch, and despite its dial positioning and hour markers, I find it has the most faithful shape thanks to the chrono depressers and overall "style" - its hard to put that in words, but I personally, as a Patek Philippe lover, would choose this model as well. Whatever you pick, I salute your decision to buy one of these watches... they are true masterpieces whose movements are even close in resemblance to their original counterparts.

EDIT: Fixed images to satisfy TTK - we don't want him to get too fussy.

@Corgi....is there even the slightest chance you could post some MORE photos of that Patek.....would it be fair to say that you quite like it....B)

@PDZ.......a little bird was telling me........at the rate you're going.....you might suffer from the NSD shortly.....( it was actually a big bird ).....over 6' tall.....!

All of the watches below are sure to turn some heads and all our collectors should be able to find them

294617-3071.jpg

294617-3072.jpg

294617-3073.jpg

294617-3074.jpg

294617-3075.jpg

294617-3076.jpg

They will turn heads......but there is also something tacky about those watches save the DeVille and would look weird or overstated on a lot of peoples wrists...you gotta have the correct attitude to wear those head turners

294781-2877.jpg

Please tell me who sells this watch. Nobody sells this watch.

EDITED BY ADMIN.

TWP, I would have thought by now, you were aware that we are not happy with this sort of self promotion.

Stand in the bloody queue, and bide your time.......however that queue will get longer as each of these events unfold.

Warn level raised!

Offshore

EDITED BY ADMIN.

TWP, I would have thought by now, you were aware that we are not happy with this sort of self promotion.

Stand in the bloody queue, and bide your time.......however that queue will get longer as each of these events unfold.

Warn level raised!

Offshore

Its is a pleasure to see a mod do his jobb well Offshore :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers

Gran :)

The genuine is not on the site because it is a replica of some kind of impossible to find limited edition prototype...

However, with a connoisseur piece like this, I would hardly suggest choosing it over the one you aesthetically prefer, as I must agree with you, it is a much nicer and sharper watch. Both of them have serious flaws regarding dial placement making them easy to spot as reps.

Thnx for this very informing reply!

I really like that first limited prototype model because it is a very plain and elegant design. The other dials look a bit busy to me. However, altough these watches are wonderful to look at, I couldn't get away wearing any watch the price of a PP or VC....