When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Info about the upgrade

Admin

Ok.

And I agree... after there are too big gaps between quotes and signatures. Just one space would be sufficient. And after the signature ____________________________ line there shouldn't be no spaces.

I don't like the avatars on the side. More space for the pics, the better (imho). I guess it's a lot about what you get used to...

Edited by By-Tor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the skin has been changed to "old format" topic view...Better? Or worse? Personally, I think this look better. There was something with the design that did not make the different posts as separated as they should have been.

Hmmm,

I had no problem with the avatar on top, horizontal.

I still have a problem with the separation between posts though.

Why not use the main colour (green) as backgound for the NickName, time of post and # and the writing in white ?

Then use the lighter grey for quote.

Reverse in fact.

This would make each post more "isolated" from previous/next...

Cheers

Stephane

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same, but when I try to read any of the threads, the page no longer centers - it has to be manually scrolled to the right in order to display the right margin and the end of lines.

In other words, the page no longer fits on the screen.

Update/note: it does center in the 'low-fi' version, but of course, everything else looks awful.... :dots:

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same, but when I try to read any of the threads, the page no longer centers - it has to be manually scrolled to the right in order to display the right margin and the end of lines.

In other words, the page no longer fits on the screen.

Update/note: it does center in the 'low-fi' version, but of course, everything else looks awful.... :dots:

Still running that old browser of yours, J? The page centers alrigth in Opera, IE and Firefox here...

Why not use the main colour (green) as backgound for the NickName, time of post and # and the writing in white ?

Then use the lighter grey for quote.

Reverse in fact.

This would make each post more "isolated" from previous/next...

Sound proposition. By the way, thanks to Admin for the avatar re-revamp!! Looks more like the old RWG.CC now. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Still running that old browser of yours, J? The page centers alrigth in Opera, IE and Firefox here...

No, I've since changed everything: using a Dell portable with XP and the latest IE version...

Another anomaly: not all the threads center in the same way: in some, I can scroll over to the right from the very start and still see all of the post as I read down from one to the next.

But don't sweat it: if I'm the only one with this problem, the problem must be me - so to speak.

Let's see if there's any similar feedback....

Well, the skin has been changed to "old format" topic view...Better? Or worse? Personally, I think this look better. There was something with the design that did not make the different posts as separated as they should have been.

Much better, thank you, that was the only disturbance for me...

As for the green colour : well, some like Two-tones Breitlings and some like black PVD coated B&R :lol: Nothing to say about that.

And I forgot to mention : the decision to "clean/enlarge" the dealer section is a wise decision...

Thanks !!

I have no layout issues with Firefox under WinXP or MacOS X.