When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally... Good Anonimo replicas

chrgod

Seems like there finally is a decent Anonimo replica out. Silix has just posted it in his section and on the webpage. Stylish watch, simple design.. Finally a new non-chrono rep which I like, nice 42mm size. The dial looks a bit like a Railmaster, while the hands reminds me of my Steelfish.. :rolleyes:

The original is based on the ETA-2824, while the replica has "Asian 2892". Good finish on the movement, and metal spacer.. Position of the date window looks a bit off, and the date font is the typical Asian one. Guess there will be an ETA or ETA-clone version of this soon.

It looks like the orange version should have black hands, but that might just be the lightning. Note that on the pictures of the genuines, the second hand is different on the orange and the black versions. The replica uses the shorter seconds hand from the black version.

These "Panerai spinoffs" have a great number of special editions, just like Panerai. They have some cool watches in their collection.

295498-2128.jpg

Genuine.

295498-2129.jpg

Replica

295498-2130.jpg

Replica movement. ST-18

295498-2131.jpg

Genuine caseback.

295498-2132.jpg

Replica caseback

295498-2133.jpg

Genuine, on bracelet.

295498-2134.jpg

Black replica

Interesting!

The ST-18 movement choice makes shoe-ing in a 2824 ETA a doddle.....!

Sharp eyes on the movt... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I heard that for this watch, Jay actually bought a gen (not sure if it's the black or orange one, @chrgod) for its commissioning. Looks pretty good except the date font (and sec hand, whichever way you look at it). Jay said that given a choice, he'd used the 2824, but as everyone knows, stocks are scarce... Btw, does anyone think the lume markers look a tad too green? :blink:

Wow Admin talking about watches, now thats quite rare, i dont suppose you get that much time after keeping this place running though. Just been having a look at the gens and i quite like them, the Day Date with teh glod bezel struck me the most. next were the militare withthe crowns at 6, correct me if i ma worng but most of these are 42mm ish and smaller than most pams?

Wow Admin talking about watches, now thats quite rare, i dont suppose you get that much time after keeping this place running though. Just been having a look at the gens and i quite like them, the Day Date with teh glod bezel struck me the most. next were the militare withthe crowns at 6, correct me if i ma worng but most of these are 42mm ish and smaller than most pams?

hehe...I guess if I was just a regular guy/member, I would be talking a whole lot more about watches. Watches are the reason I started the first forum and is the reason I am still around (and have 40-50 watches :) )

Unfortunately, running this forum, combined with my real job, sometimes take up most of the hours every day so I don't get to post as much as I would like to do ;)

hehe...I guess if I was just a regular guy/member, I would be talking a whole lot more about watches. Watches are the reason I started the first forum and is the reason I am still around (and have 40-50 watches :) )

Unfortunately, running this forum, combined with my real job, sometimes take up most of the hours every day so I don't get to post as much as I would like to do ;)

What happened to the rest then? Garage sale? :whistling:

Nice to see Anonimo at last, hope there's more to come :pray:

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a good Militaire rep- the crown locking mechanism on that is very complicated, and the rep would be, by neccessity, disappointing. LIke this rep though- got to be an eta version not far behind.

-O

Why do we need an ETA version when the ST 18 is a copy of the 2892 and if serviced as good if not better than a 2824 due to its hight allows thiner reps. This movement retail in UK cost more than a 2824.

Have a look ST18 and now a look here for a 2824 and now compare the ST18 details with its twin the 2892.