When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's for dinner?

jfreeman420

Still in the office at 6pm and have another 4 hours to go. Lucky the delivery guy just brougth me a big plate of fresh sushi. Tuna, Salmon and white fish sashimi and a rainbow roll. Extra wasabi for me and a nice salad with ginger dressing. Yummy. The highlight of my day.

Anyone else here obsesed with good food as much as watches? What's for dinner tonight?

I dont know what it is with sushi (have never had any, ask eddhead and FWATCH why lol), my friend told me all his business friends think their "cool" when eating sushi, because its '''in'''.

My chef made me a delicious burger today and gave me some steaks for midnite snack (well its already after midnite here). Gourmet stuff!!

Som Tam Thai, Prik haa met, Khow nieow duai, pak jaan nung, Gai yang noy

Sigh. Was on the phone just now, and yet again my boyfriend said he doesn't like sushi, which I adore. What are the chances these Thai savouries will be to his taste?

And to answer the question, since I'm working out and on a bit of a diet:

10 buffalo wings, spicy, with blue cheese dressing. Ice cold Perrier on the side. I don't do breakfast, and I skipped lunch today, so that's all I had. :o

Chicken head sandwich with steaming pear sauce followed up by a big bowl of liver and pesto ice cream. mmmm :kicking:

Chicken head sandwich with steaming pear sauce followed up by a big bowl of liver and pesto ice cream. mmmm :kicking:

Uh, yum?

:lol:

BTW, I once read that the Blairs, ex-denizens of Number 10, put pesto on everything. Well of course they did. They're such nouveaux riches.