When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something wicked this way comes

Finepics

Guest Sql_pl

OK.

I know what is going on with mine.

And you will not believe it.

They made a mistake and..... DID NOT SEND IT OUT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 DAMN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are both getting yours TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Cheers.....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.

I know what is going on with mine.

And you will not believe it.

They made a mistake and..... DID NOT SEND IT OUT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 DAMN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are both getting yours TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Cheers.....

Only 2 months - you aint had nothing!! I originally paid for this on the 23rd Feb - 3 months ago!!!

@Panerailord - "do you know if parcelforce work at saturday - if yes maybe and i have the pan 187"

Yes they do work saturday but do not deliver on Saturdays so you will just have to wait a little longer. Read my post - I am going in my car to collect it from the main depot which I have arranged by telephone.

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

At last the story almost ends - I say almost cos there should have been 2 watches but only 1 in the box!! Still for the moment I couldn't care less - enjoy the pics.

51403-36143.jpg

51403-36144.jpg

51403-36145.jpg

51403-36146.jpg

51403-36147.jpg

This shows the AR coat

51403-36148.jpg

Final wrist shot - might see that a few times on the FRWC!!

51403-36149.jpg

Beautiful watch Mark! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Please tell us about the details and quality... And then your wrist size and if it *really* suits!! I am contemplating this one, but with a 6 3/4" wrist, I think it might be a bit much :unsure:

David if you can wear the fiddy you can wear this no problem. It's the same diameter just a lot thicker/taller.

The quality is superb. Only flaws are the dummy He button which is laser etched He but should be engraved, the date is sunk down the same as the 188/196 asian 7750's but is less noticeable due to the matte dial (not so much shadow). The dial is beautifully printed although I understand tha the blue lettering 1000 is not quite the right colour, the bezel clicks around at 1 minute intervals as smooth and sweet as you like!. The pusher locks do up nice and freely unlike a lot of the Daytonas that I've seen. The CG lever snaps shut nice and tight so I would be confident enough to take this baby deep in the water (making sure the caseback seal is lubed and tightened down properly). One fault on mine was that one of the strap screws was stripped but found a spare fiddy screw for it. Also had to cut a small bit of the rubber band where the tang goes to accept the QR buckle. Date pusher is a genuine pusher but does not work because the movt spacer ring has no cut-out for it - so it's blocked off! The strap is probably not as good quality rubber as the gen but until I can compare side by side I will say that it certainly looks the part and is very well and accurately moulded. They send a spare strap with the watch which was a nice touch!!

My formal opinion is if you want it and can afford it what are you waiting for - unless it's a 7753!!!! (Don't forget there are still rumours circulating about possible availabilty from our dealers so no need to rush as I don't think Honpo will sell out overnight).

Many congrats Mark...and KUDOS for bringing the long wait to a happy ending!

The watch is a real beauty and I am so jealous of it.

Thx again for all your Info and I will accept your good advice....time will tell.

Best wishes and wear it well,

Theo