When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something wicked this way comes

Finepics

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the fine watch, and I must ask - Honpo is now shipping outside of Japan?

look up www.etaworldgoods.com website, that's his english speaking supplier to the rest of the world :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Finepics, congrats on your watch. :thumbs:

I'm hoping for this watch to come out with ETA 7753 movement :pray:.

It's one on my list of watches I want to get as I think I will be exhausting the list of Panerais that I want. :close_tema:

Won't be too many more to get unless the Radiomir crowns get fixed :bb:

How do you change the date on this 187? :beta:

:clap2:

mmmmmmmmmm 187 :cloud9: :cupidarrow:

Bring it on Friday, hopefull I make it :gathering::group:

Thanks Chronus! Limited selection though, I assume they can procure other watches shown on Watchonpo Japanese site?

Thanks Chronus! Limited selection though, I assume they can procure other watches shown on Watchonpo Japanese site?

Email the guy and find out. Prices seem high so I havent had any contact with them yet.

I'm pretty sure he works with Watchonpo so he should be able to get you whatever they have, although it's possible that if they make limited runs, they are all snapped up on the Japanese market and there is nothing left over for the rest of the world ?

Damn that is an absolute beaut of a watch ! I always think the 47mm is a bit big for my wrist but I think with one of those I wouldn't really mind - the other one you're expecting also a 187 that you are gnona offer up on here maybe ? ;)

Damn that is an absolute beaut of a watch ! I always think the 47mm is a bit big for my wrist but I think with one of those I wouldn't really mind - the other one you're expecting also a 187 that you are gnona offer up on here maybe ? ;)

Sorry dude but it's for a friend who has already paid. The advantage I had by using Angus was that he did the deal with Honpo so the price was 76,000Y not the 100,000Y that Ken is. Actually my own theory is that Honpo and Ken are the same!!

That price does make it that extra bit more appealing ! I think I might have to check out how big yours is at the UK meet (im sure ill have to fight off a few people) if you dont mind and then decide ;)

I will check it first... :angry:

But it is too expensive especially for an Asian 7750 movement. THis MUST go to The Zigmeister for servic, so if you put that up on the price will be more even more expensive :rolleyes:

OK... mine just started the journey today!

Thank the lord for that. My other one will also be on the way in the next couple of days (they assemble them to order) - at least there was an immediate response from Ken with an apology for the mistake.

Not sure if it is in desperate need of servicing yet and if anything did go wrong I would swap the movt for a swiss 7750. Have just had the back off and see that the movt is the old 188/196 etc asian 7750. It has the shiny but brushed looking plates - not the matt silver type that is in the 212. Also there is a rather nasty looking plastic spacer ring holding the movt in place - will have to keep the back on!!