When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Read a true story about JOE and tell all your friends !

namor

Well its up to twelve pages and for most of the thread its just been going around in circles, may I suggest that if everyone has nothing new to add that nothing is in fact added to this thread.

:blink:

Ken

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(veni12 @ May 16 2006, 10:59 AM)

I think there are no other issues to discuss. People who can read behind the words can CLEARELY understand what happened and if namor is right or wrong.

So let every individual think a bit, read 12 pages and end up in his own conclusion.

From this point forward nothing new will rise.. just bad-mouthing.

Absolutely agree, everything said here about my own experience. Everyone should read through and end up in his own conclusion.

About the undelivered watches: this is something the owners should sort out with Joe.

MY watch was delivered by Joe in an absolutely satisfying manner of time - so I have nothing to say to this delay-thing.

@namor... be consequent with your words...

No way to compare hand work price in China to any western country. So yes, it's easy that upgrading a rep cost similar or even more than a rep. Not difficult to understand IMHO.

You're absolutely right ! That's possibly the most important reason !

If it were possible to order a watch from china including this modding package it would perhaps make a difference of 25,- USD to the original price...

A little more math:

250,- USD for a TW-Best Sub S/S

25,- USD for a new insert

2,- USD for better Springbars

5,- USD for good o-rings and a little grease

5,- USD for some cape-cod

------------

287,- USD

And you have a damn nice watch.

Add about 40,- USD for a very qualitative Crown and Tube from cousins.

327,- USD

If you have a Dremel and some fine files just add about 10,- USD for a cotton-wheel and polishing compound for reshaping the CGs.

337,- USD

If you don't own the Dremel - add an additional 80,- USD for a new one.

You're at 417,- USD - AND YOU OWN A DREMEL !

So you can reach a very very nice and accurate Sub for around 350,- USD...

Please, stop crying! :thumbdown: You are not the only one who asked for a job and got a bad result back. You have spent enough posts about the same topic. Do the job yourself and stop bitching. <_<

PS: Come'n, post some pics of the watch after Palp's job and we can see the final result of this "scamm".

@namor... be consequent with your words...

I am consequent vmena.

I still think it's not ok that some are waiting for several months.

But I had THIS problem not myself. I showed and told about my problems - waiting long for delivery was not one of them... This is just fair to mention, why should I state problems I didn't had ?

Joe delivered me the watch in about 2 weeks after ordering it - this point is absolutely ok.

Please, stop crying! :thumbdown: You are not the only one who asked for a job and got a bad result back. You have spent enough posts about the same topic. Do the job yourself and stop bitching. <_<

PS: Come'n, post some pics of the watch after Palp's job and we can see the final result of this "scamm".

Whats wrong with you ? Who is crying ? Slay mentioned the question about costs and business - I just sum up the costs of modding.

This has nothing to do about Joe or palp or someone else.

Stop pulling my words into wrong directions - I never bitched about the price, but about poor workmanship.