When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

V

Diego looks good. I'm glad he got his life back together.

Yep, he screwed everything up in his life and you can say whatever you want about Pelé's achievements... but in my eyes Diego is the best football player ever.

diego was not even close to pelé...

Pelé played in a superior Brazil team through his whole career. With teammates like Jairzinho, Rivelino, Garrincha etc. I'm not saying he wasn't awesome but it was much easier to shine in a team like that.

Diego won the world championship virtually ALONE for the average Argentina team 1986. He did the same thing with the crappy Napoli team at Italy. I too used to think he was no match to Pelé before I saw some footage from his time in the Italian league. He was "out of this world". He was a lousy human being, yes... but that doesn't take away his achievements.

His name is Sollied...and he is from Norway ^_^ probably admin knows what town Sollied originally comes from

OK.. Sollied it is then.. and of course I know he is from Norway and he was Rosenborg's coach